★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

favorite game genres

09-03-2009, 09:19 AM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 815
favorite game genres

My favorite games are usually strategy games of all kinds, TD, RTS, TBS, CD like defender chronicles, knights onrush, mecho wars and so on (thats not to say i dont like the rest i mean one of my top games is actually Gangster) so i guess im just curious what everyone else like too?
09-03-2009, 09:21 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
My favorite are games like Stoneloops!

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .

09-03-2009, 09:37 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinth View Post
My favorite are games like Stoneloops!
Liar! Your favorite games are game with globs. Admit it!

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
09-03-2009, 09:39 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
Liar! Your favorite games are game with globs. Admit it!
Nah. Aqua Globs is really really good, but not my favorite game.

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-03-2009, 09:51 AM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 258
I like Turn Based Strategy games and, recently, ragdoll physics games.
09-03-2009, 11:09 AM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Location: St. Gallen, Switzerland
Posts: 461
I like RPGs (Like Oblivion, Diablo, Phantasy Star ), Racing Games (Real Racing, Gran Tourismo, Dirt 2 ) and Rhythm games ( Beatmania, DJ MAX, Guitar Hero)
edit:
oh and, fighting Games like Soul Calibur, Street Fighter ^^

Last edited by Chronical; 09-03-2009 at 11:13 AM.
09-03-2009, 11:28 AM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronical View Post
I like RPGs (Like Oblivion, Diablo, Phantasy Star ), Racing Games (Real Racing, Gran Tourismo, Dirt 2 ) and Rhythm games ( Beatmania, DJ MAX, Guitar Hero)
edit:
oh and, fighting Games like Soul Calibur, Street Fighter ^^
oh yeah i love RPGs too but i mostly save those for console and pc

Last edited by shawn_10; 09-03-2009 at 11:37 AM.
09-03-2009, 11:33 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinth View Post
My favorite are games like Stoneloops!
i have to admit i really like stoneloops ( definitely the best of its kind ) but the genre isn't really among my favs. that and luxor are the only ones of this kind i played.
09-03-2009, 11:47 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_10 View Post
i have to admit i really like stoneloops ( definitely the best of its kind ) but the genre isn't really among my favs. that and luxor are the only ones of this kind i played.
I agree with this post.

And probably other then that, my favorite would be line drawing games.

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
09-03-2009, 11:49 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,506
JRPG's are ftw

and no, im not talking about crappy SO4, i mean TRUE jrpgs like white knight story and demon's souls