★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tap4Fun
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 52.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Raiders, attack! A world of islands filled with untold treasures awaits your conquest. Join millions in Island Raiders. Download for FREE!

Island Raiders is a dynamic online game with real-time war strategy. Develop your islands clan, recruit legendary heroes, build a powerful army, and clash with millions of online players in an age of war and domination. Island raiders are here, and we are unstoppable!

GAME FEATURES
A brand new, unique combat strategy MMO RPG/SLG.
Control your heros every movement in battles and win epic wars.
Utilize clever strategy to clash with opponents in PvE and PvP battles.
Forge a strong alliance of powerful clans to win GvG battles.
Build a vast army of different types of soldiers and lead them to ultimate victory.
Explore mysterious islands and tombs to discover untold treasures.

Overcome opponents in multiplayer modes in this age of war and domination.
Free to play with completely optional in-app purchases.
There are even more strategic and diplomatic options for you to choose from! Lead your heroes and army to uncover the truth of the 7 islands. An unforgettable adventure awaits you!
Join our online community and let us hear from you:
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/islandraiders
Customer Service support@tap4fun.com
09-22-2014, 05:03 AM
First time seeing this and it's even in the UK, downloading to try and hoping it's not one of those games where the promo images are better than the games actual graphics.

09-22-2014, 06:36 AM
Off to bed now but this actually seems really good.
09-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Great coc like game. Beautiful visuals! I'm gonna be hooked on this. Seems great so far. Not sure how steep Iap's are though.
09-23-2014, 07:05 AM
What alliance are you in Zellusion?

So now I've had more time I'm really loving this game, as said previously the visuals are great and it is a CoC type game with the added twist that you have heroes you can control who have abilities and gear along with troops that follow those heroes.

Town upgrading is interesting and beautiful, so far it seems there are no walls and everything must be linked by paths in order for your builder to get there.

I love alliances as they are more interactive, you get daily gifts, you can help others speed up building. Also if someone buys an IAP you all get gifts! There's an alliance shop for spending points you get by helping others and all of this improves with alliance level.

Chat always seems to have an active GM and my alliance chat is great and helpful. Even world chat is lovely and not full of morons. It actually seems to give you a sense of community. But we will see how things unfold as more people find this.

There are so many events always running too and I'm only just over 24 hours in so I'm sure there are things I don't know or have yet to learn or just plain forgot to tell you all.

As for IAP they are there as in all of these games, they offer limited time deals which change what you get along with pure IAP packages and bonus packages. The thing here is you have the IAP currency but in the packages you get that along with building speed ups, resource bundles, keys....just lots of different things oh and an allince wide present from you.

If I understand correctly one IAP gives you currency everyday for 30 days. They range from reasonable prices to the high ones we see everywhere in these games. But the package deals with extras are mainly at a fair price I feel. But all seem completely unnecessary and just a shortcut.

Also you get a free gift every 5/10 minutes or so sometimes longer, those and events try to keep you on the game more often. Usually gifts are resources or building timer speed ups.

Highly recommend this game, I'm enjoying it more than any other of it's type and if you've seen me on the forums you'll see I've tried most of them.

Last edited by ste86uk; 09-23-2014 at 07:26 AM.
09-23-2014, 09:10 AM
It seems to be doing this genre " RTS ftw " fairly and uniquely. Some mechanics are fresh and new, and the IAP seems fair. Your also always winning time reductions from quests and rewards / ect.

I haven't joined a guild yet! What about you? I'll join one with ya.
09-23-2014, 09:47 AM
I'm in Gilas War, was just the first one I joined and seems pretty good so far. It's not the best guild on the game but still high up and I'm only new anyway.

Seems like the game is mostly filled with Asian players at the minute my guild leader is and I seen the GM talking to a lot of them on world chat telling them they should have new servers on Friday instead of just ones in the US, they are putting 2 in the UK and one somewhere else I forgot.

But yes I agree, these many small changes in the game and gameplay seem to add up to making a difference when compared with other games.
09-23-2014, 11:23 PM
I feel no shame so I'm bumping the thread in hopes more people may notice it.
09-26-2014, 11:12 PM
Still really enjoying this and playing a lot. It's a shame it got skipped by here even in the releases. Very popular with asia though, but I'd like to see more native English speakers.
09-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Just chatting to myself here but anyway....they said they have a guild vs world boss coming soon, they already run little events constantly and they said maybe guild vs guild by the end of October and 2 new troop types soon as they are ready and just being balanced.

The game sounds like it'll be well supported which always makes me happy. As I hate playing a game and getting into it only to see that it's never supported.