★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A brilliantly addictive abstracted brawler, Fist of Fury deals out compulsive kicks in every bite-sized playthrough Pocket Gamer

"Pixelated game of pure colorful vintage goodness" GameSkinny

"One thing about this game is we got kinda hooked on it. Well just stop filming and will keep playing it for another couple of hours" Ryan Higa (Nigahiga)

Fist of Fury is a martial arts guru game about the balance between zen meditation and fierce fight. Be fast. Be fearless. Be flexible. Empty your mind and be shapeless like water. Forget about yourself and follow the opponents movements. Train harder, punch faster, unlock new epic heroes and try their exclusive power-ups.

FEATURES

- 22 heroes with unique abilities
- 6 locations to fight in
- gameplay video recording and sharing options

More from Happymagenta:
Spyglass - outdoor GPS with augmented reality
Scany - WiFi scanner and network utility

Happybyte's comments:
Hello form Happymagenta, fellow gamers =)

Here is our new twitch-based reflex game.

Out worldwide now and is optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus screen sizes.

Hard to describe the gameplay feeling, but you can see a bit from the video and screenshots. To me it is very much alike as the classic "Nintendo EG-26 Egg". To progress you fight to unlock new heroes that have unique super powers.

CAT FU

About the game

Fist of Fury is a martial arts guru game about the balance between zen meditation and fierce fight. Be fast. Be fearless. Be flexible. Empty your mind and be shapeless – like water. Forget about yourself and follow the opponents’ movements. Train harder, punch faster, unlock new epic heroes and try their exclusive power-ups.

MONK FU

BRUCE FU

PELICAN FU

09-22-2014, 10:30 PM
My god. This game is amazing. I couldn't stop smiling! Perfect one finger game play!

09-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Game Impressions

09-23-2014, 12:33 AM
Rediculous fun

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-23-2014, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
My god. This game is amazing. I couldn't stop smiling! Perfect one finger game play!
Thanks =) Should be out worldwide now.
09-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Nice. Another bitesize delight from Hapymagenta.

Definitely feel that the balance is better in this than in Foodie Yama. It gets tough a lot quicker.
09-23-2014, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Nice. Another bitesize delight from Hapymagenta.

Definitely feel that the balance is better in this than in Foodie Yama. It gets tough a lot quicker.
Thanks!

Becomes hard but limited to the certain top difficulty you can last as long as you keep your concentration, battle meditation :-)

I quickly mastered up to 150 points and guys from the development team make about 250-300.

The point is that you can swipe at any part of the screen.

This way you can see all the enemies coming.
09-26-2014, 11:52 AM
This game rocks! I was surprised to not see it in the top games section...this is all Iv'e been playing since last night
09-26-2014, 06:25 PM
I've noticed a few runs in a row now, that after my character releases his super move, the next few inputs don't register, which is an insta run-killer. On 5s 8.0 if that helps, or if anyone else noticing it? Seems hit or miss but there are times when so many enemies are on screen, that the swipe inputs can't keep up (I'll admit some of them are my fault, but some were very obvious and it wasn't a matter of the enemy being too far out to hit.)
09-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Congratulations on the 8/10 review by Pocket Gamer!

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ew.asp?c=61701

And to celebrate here is a video of my new high score.