To the awesome Foursaken Media developers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Killerluffy246, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    Hi , Im a big fan of all ur awesome titles . Just wanna make this thread to giv u some tip about making a game that fans like me love . As you can see , people seems to love playing TD game . Games like Heroes and Castles and Bug Heroes 2 have similar characteristics , and they both are your best selling titles I believe ( despite block fortress ) . 6 elements of a game is all you need to create another wonder for IOS gamers . 1. Its premium :) with a bit of IAP 2. Tower defense element 3. Third person 4. Tons of unique heroes with different skills 5. Beautiful graphic 6. Multiplayer/PVP/Coop. Now go and make it a reality :D YOU ROCK FOURSAKEN MEDIA !!!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think you just described Bug Heroes 2 :D

3. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #Golden Stoked Awardsx4= #!####
    ######
    # : ####
    # : ####
    :
    :
    # : # # #
    :
    (---O---)

4. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Haven't played too many of their games except the mainstream ones maybe, but what I did play was friggin awesome? I really havent spent much time with their games to show the others' kind of appreciation, but whatever forsaken is doing, it's really great and they should keep it up.