★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bento
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 129.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Cosmophony is a musical shooter designed for demanding gamers seeking an original and intense mobile experience.

You must control the heart of a fallen goddess within a dying universe in order to fulfill her destiny. Your goal is to progress through a series of levels designed to be played to an exhilarating, 100% drum and bass soundtrack by DJ Salaryman (DnB Arena, RAM records).

Discover a powerful new gaming experience that is uniquely satisfying.

-Constant 60 FPS
-Unique synesthetic design based on music
-Impressive HD graphics with psychedelic background videos
-100% DnB soundtrack created especially for the game
-Game center
-iCloud
-Game controller support

Note that this game is designed with more experienced gamers in mind: the difficulty level, while gradual, is still very high.

PeteOzzy's comments:

09-24-2014, 05:47 PM
The description has me very interested, couldn't gather much from the short video though. I love my games loaded with thumping bass and drums so I may check this out tonight. Surprised no one else has commented yet...

09-24-2014, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
The description has me very interested, couldn't gather much from the short video though. I love my games loaded with thumping bass and drums so I may check this out tonight. Surprised no one else has commented yet...
I was just about to say the same thing - this is one of my highlights of the day; I adore Rez and Child of Eden, rhythm games and shmups so this should be very appealing. Glad I'm not the only one!
09-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I loved Space Trooper... Gonna have to check this one out
09-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I loved Space Trooper... Gonna have to check this one out
Glad Pete and I aren't alone in here! I've got to get up early so I didn't have time to check out everything I was interested in tonight. Most likely pick this up tomorrow. I'm curious to know what you think, syntheticvoid.
09-24-2014, 11:16 PM
Need more storage. I would get this right now but I'm too low on storage. I can't wait to get the 128GB iPad mini 3 once it comes out.
09-25-2014, 04:00 AM
I am going to scoop this just for the dnb aspect of it. Looks really fun too.
09-25-2014, 05:20 AM
Got enough room. Downloading...
09-25-2014, 05:40 AM
Fantastic game! A wonderful mix of twitch meets music with a bit of shooting. This game is so beautiful. This game has a fantastic intro that tells a nice story which is very unusual for a twitch game. Highly recommended! 5 stars!
09-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Glad Pete and I aren't alone in here! I've got to get up early so I didn't have time to check out everything I was interested in tonight. Most likely pick this up tomorrow. I'm curious to know what you think, syntheticvoid.
Ha, of course. I probably won't be able to snag it til Saturday... Hopefully there's more impressions in here by then. =o/