★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: RGB Express is a unique and beautiful puzzle game. Simple to play, yet super addictive! Fun and challenge for all ages.

* Pocket Gamer: GOLD Award - "A jolly, entertaining, sweet-natured puzzler"
* Over 7 million players! *

You are running RGB Express, the one and only company specialized in delivering colors.

This is how you do it:
1) Draw routes for your drivers. Make sure that every house receives the correct package.
2) Press play
3) Sit back and watch while RGB Express delivers!

Features:
400 levels
Easy gameplay suitable for all ages
Lots of challenges for puzzle game fans
Beautiful Retina graphics
Excellent soundtrack and hilarious sound effects

The game starts off with easy puzzles, which will teach you the many tricks, that help you solve the more difficult ones. There are bridges, buttons, sometimes you must swap cargo from one truck to another... Eventually you will meet the mysterious white car!

Reviews:
Pocket Gamer: GOLD Award - "A jolly, entertaining, sweet-natured puzzler"
The Unofficial Apple Weblog: "Highly recommended"
GameMob: "RGB Express is a great casual game to pick up and play."
AppAdvice: "The visuals are wonderful, the music is soothing, the controls are intuitive, and the gameplay itself is pretty challenging but on a nice, gradual curve."
148Apps: "Simply put, RGB Express is a well designed puzzle game. Its one thats sure to keep you keen for a while to come, as well as create many head scratching opportunities."
Pocket Tactics: "Even early on, its a modest pleasure to play, but for a player who enjoys looking ahead several moves and mentally charting contingencies, the later levels are highly stimulating."
Apple'n'Apps: "RGB Express is an ornately crafted puzzle experience offering equal parts enjoyment and challenge that is a great pick up for your iOS device."

EXPERT Mode
- The ultimate challenge the for true masters of RGB Express
- Design the shortest routes for your trucks
- Complete 200 levels to unlock the Expert Mode
- Please note: The hints don't always show the optimal solution!

About In-App purchases:
The game contains 5 free hints that will help you if you get stuck. If you want to use more hints, you can buy them as In-App purchases.

PeteOzzy's comments:

09-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Wasn't there an Ice Cream Truck game like this that was released a couple months ago?

09-24-2014, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Wasn't there an Ice Cream Truck game like this that was released a couple months ago?
I think you might be referring to Ice Cream Nomsters. If you are then they definitely look similar but ICN was a time management game and this is more of a line-drawing puzzler. Well remembered though, didn't think anyone noticed that game; was actually pretty fun!
09-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Very interesting. It looks like this game takes some inspiration from the awesome Trainyard. If it's anywhere near as good, it'll definitely be worth picking up!

Last edited by Mullet_Mcgee; 09-24-2014 at 01:39 PM.
09-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Good call, McGee. It definitely has some of the Trainyard vibe. IMO, Trainyard is the best puzzle game I have played on IOS. I like the looks of RGB Express and I will be picking it up. I am also hopeful that the long announced Trainyard 2 is still forthcoming.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
09-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I think you might be referring to Ice Cream Nomsters. If you are then they definitely look similar but ICN was a time management game and this is more of a line-drawing puzzler. Well remembered though, didn't think anyone noticed that game; was actually pretty fun!
Yes I did and play it quite a bit it wasn't too bad and quite fun, will have to give this one a try too.
09-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Game Impressions

09-25-2014, 02:41 AM
This is the sort of game I was hoping Ice Cream Nomsters would be.

Was a little worried that the mechanics would get stale by the end, but I've played the first forty-something levels and the new truck types and obtacles are keeping it fresh so far.
09-25-2014, 03:23 AM
Hi, I'm Markus, the developer and designer of the game! Keep the feedback coming, we are here also to listen to all criticism and ideas for future updates!

We tried to do our best not to make a copy of Trainyard. Me and the graphician Antti consider Trainyard to be one of the all time best games on iOS and it was certainly one role model for RGB Express, but you can pretty quickly see that there's more differences than trains vs trucks in the gameplay. We must admit the gameplay mechanics of RGB Express don't offer the same level of versatility in solving the puzzles as Trainyard, but we hope that RGB Express also finds its fans. Some puzzle game fans in our beta tester group already spent some 20-30+ hours with the game.

Here's a few promo codes for you who want to try out the game but feel the $2.99 is too big investment . Please PM me when you have consumed a code and I'll mark them used:

----------------
----------------
----------------

Thanks!

Last edited by Markus-BC; 09-25-2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Promo codes consumed
09-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Your so sweet ! I've used the JYJ9WPNTPK3J code thanx a lot and I'll test this right now