★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** The legendary crash simulator is now on iOS! ***

Perform death-defying motor stunts, crash into walls, create traffic pile-ups of epic scale - and share the fun!

SUPPORTED DEVICES: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G and newer.

Turbo Dismount® is a kinetic tragedy about Mr. Dismount and the cars who love him. It is the official sequel to the wildly popular and immensely successful personal impact simulator - Stair Dismount.

FEATURES:
* Flinch-inducing crash physics
* Crunchy sound effects
* Delicious slow-mo replay system
* Multiple vehicles: cars, trucks, construction vehicles, a skateboard...
* Multiple levels, obstacle types and characters
* Tweak levels to your liking!
* Customize your character and the vehicles with your own photos!
* Game controller support!
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements

Turbo Dismount is the most convincing vehicular personal impact simulation seen on the App Store!

Follow Mr. Dismount on facebook.com/MrDismount
Follow Secret Exit on Twitter: twitter.com/secretexit

Dismounting (turbocharged or regular) is not to be attempted at home or outside, and should be left to trained professionals. Secret Exit does not recommend or condone dismount attempts outside 3D computer simulations.

rich_952000's comments:

I've only just been playing for a little while on my NZ account but I can tell you being as this has been my most anticipated game of 2014 I am not let down in the least. This is everything I had envisioned and much much more!

Great full unlock pricing and all around awesome "try before you buy" setup this is certainly a wonderful iOS adaptation of the PC version and a game that will NEVER leave my device, kudos to Frand and Secret Exit.
09-24-2014, 08:13 AM
How weird, it's not showing for me on NZ. Nice find though, will definitely double dip!

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 09-24-2014 at 08:17 AM.

09-24-2014, 08:46 AM
https://appsto.re/nz/KVvH0.i

Last edited by Andy C83; 09-24-2014 at 08:49 AM.
09-24-2014, 08:55 AM
I can see it in the store but comes up as no longer available.
09-24-2014, 09:12 AM
09-24-2014, 09:21 AM
this game looks epic... will definitely be trying it out later tonight Any idea how it plays on 1st Gen iPad Mini?
09-24-2014, 09:58 AM
Everyones raving about it but i dont 'get' it ? Is it just a case of watching a 'ragdoll' get hit in various situations ?

Watched the video but i dont get the 'one of the most anticipated game of 2014' type of comments.

Dont mean to be negative, i want to like this and may get it later but initial impressions i dont get the love for it ?
09-24-2014, 10:04 AM
If I could have only one game on my iPhone...Turbo Dismount would be an easy decision for me.

Ever since I saw Frand's first post about this game I've been eagerly awaiting it's arrival on iOS. I've played the PC version some to keep myself satisfied. There have even been times I've give up on this ever making it to the AppStore.

Now, I'm so glad Secret Exit didn't hurriedly port this. This game feel so good on my device and looks fabulous. There's so much to see and do. It's ridiculous fun...the best kind
09-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Just downloaded it.. its pretty funny. all the weird poses xD
09-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Everyones raving about it but i dont 'get' it ? Is it just a case of watching a 'ragdoll' get hit in various situations ?

Watched the video but i dont get the 'one of the most anticipated game of 2014' type of comments.

Dont mean to be negative, i want to like this and may get it later but initial impressions i dont get the love for it ?
I believe you get points on how bad the ragdoll gets hurt or how much destruction is involved, you basically put lots of obstacles and hit play then watch and see what happens i think it be great with lots of replay value.