★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MadOut is a combat race. Destroy opponents, improve your car and weapons. Feel the dynamics of the chase and fighting battles. Enjoy good physics cars. You can choose between 13 cars, more than 50 unique tracks and several kind of weather condition.

We support the most powerful tablets and phones with OpenGL ES 3.0! Therefore, we highly detailed level of computer graphics, a large number of dynamic and destructible objects. Modern effects such as dynamic lighting and shadows, ssao, soft particles, object motion blur, Realistic damage, deferred shading.

PeteOzzy's comments:

09-24-2014, 08:30 AM
Great find ! Its out now already

I would get it, just want to know what the controls are like. Does look very very good

09-24-2014, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Great find ! Its out now already

I would get it, just want to know what the controls are like. Does look very very good
I got jealous of all the people talking about Save Our Sheep so I'll pick this up for myself, I'll leave some impressions providing it runs. I was concerned that it was a "too good to be true" app but the trailer is pretty impressive!

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 09-24-2014 at 09:46 AM.
09-24-2014, 09:19 AM
Cheers, yeah let me know what you think. Like you said, when i first watched the trailer i thought this looks too good !
09-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Unfortunately, it needs iOS 7.1 which I only have on a work device I don't have access to atm so I couldn't buy it in the end. Not sure if you've updated either so that could be an issue for you too. Sorry I couldn't do impressions though.
09-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Unfortunately, it needs iOS 7.1 which I only have on a work device I don't have access to atm so I couldn't buy it in the end. Not sure if you've updated either so that could be an issue for you too. Sorry I couldn't do impressions though.
Dont worry, i wont bother then. I'm jailbroken so i'm not on ios 7.1. I buy a lot of apps but this is only the third app ever i've found which insists on 7.1, sure it doesnt have to have 7.1 but i cant be bothered playing about with the ini file inside the ipa. Pain !

Ta anyway
09-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Game Impressions

09-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Hey Sanuku, how do you like it? I take it all the stuttering is because your recording the video(?).

Looks fun at least at a quick glance. And with no IAP (I believe?) and a 3-4 dollar price tag it does seem like a pretty good deal.

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
09-24-2014, 05:24 PM
This game is broken right now. It doesn't save progress at all on my iPad mini retina. Also, the interface is terrible and the performance isn't smooth. It's a direct port from PC with very little effort (one screen even says "press any key to continue").

That said, there's a great game here behind the problems. It's a very robust combat racer, with physics not seen on iOS racers (another league compared to Asphalt), fast and frantic racing with satisfying combat. It also looks pretty impressive, though the resolution took a huge hit so some fancy effects could make it.

But right now the game is broken, so I'm asking for a refund. Actually. How do I even ask for a refund?
09-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Contact apple and ask for refund.
Is that game better than battle riders.
It's crazy that now everybody is making combat racing