★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

few questions about posting new thread

09-24-2014, 10:30 PM
#1
few questions about posting new thread

Hi everybody:
I have few questions about posting new thread.

First, our game just release on AppStore in New Zealand but the app info cannot show in the post, why?

Second, I attached the picture into my post, but it just shows as a cross.

Third, I edit the title of post but it still show as the original one.

This is the link of my post:http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=243318
Please tell me the way to solve these problems. Thank you.

1.02 version of Fish Coming is released on Canada and New Zealand iTunes Store!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shineconegames
Twitter:https://twitter.com/shinecone
09-25-2014, 12:36 AM
#2
Hi,

I've moved your question into the "site feedback" forum. Some answers are below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineconegame View Post
Hi everybody:
I have few questions about posting new thread. First, our game just release on AppStore in New Zealand but the app info cannot show in the post, why?
Sometimes the appstore details take a while to appear. I'm unsure why some games appear immediately and others take longer. But you've entered the AppInfo correctly in your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineconegame View Post
Second, I attached the picture into my post, but it just shows as a cross.
You seem to have the picture working now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineconegame View Post
Third, I edit the title of post but it still show as the original one.
Members can't change a thread title. If a thread needs to be renamed, click the report post icon above the post and request a new name.

řƹȡ1
09-25-2014, 09:38 PM
#3
Thank you sooooo much!!

1.02 version of Fish Coming is released on Canada and New Zealand iTunes Store!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shineconegames
Twitter:https://twitter.com/shinecone