★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Jelly Splode destroy thousands monsters with your finger! Prevent them to reach the exit by using deadly weapons but beware, each of them is only sensitive to the weapon of the same color, so make sure you fire at the right time!

They came from nowhere, we tried to study them, learn more about their origin but they multiplied so fast, we have no other solution Laboratories, factories, oceans and gardens, they are everywhere! Only YOU can help us to eradicate them. The blue, the purple, the orange and the green must die!

A brand new game mechanic specially made for your fingers
Discover many weapons and obstacles through your adventure
Awesome monsters each with their own superpower
60 challenging levels to complete
A intense scoring system to brag in front of your friends
And of course Achievements, leaderboards for competitions sake

Klinb's comments:

We are pleased to announce SPLODE’N’DIE, a brand new rhythm game for your next coffee break!

We're a team of four industry professionals that brought you FUEL, KINECT RUSH: A Disney Pixar Adventure, PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER (iOS) and soon THE CREW and who worked for MICROSOFT, SONY and UBISOFT! Recently, we decided to gather our strengths and develop a game of our own…

SPLODE’N’DIE is a frantic rhythm game featuring a bunch of awesome monsters YOU will need to destroy! Prevent them to reach the exit by using deadly weapons but beware, each of them is only sensitive to the weapon of the same color, so make sure you fire at the right time!

SPLODE’N’DIE features:

. Never seen before mix between tower defense and match 3!
. 4 lethal weapons: electric, laser, flame and acid
. Awesome monsters each with their own superpower
. Nearly 50 levels with increased difficulty just for your fingers
. A challenging scoring system to brag in front of your friends
. And of course… Achievements, leaderboards for competition’s sake

Enjoy our game guys!
09-25-2014, 05:50 AM
That's a shame Touch Arcade didn't talk about it...

09-25-2014, 06:08 AM
I want to play it so badly but it's ios 8 only.
09-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Looks great, shame some of us can't yet update to iOS 8
09-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Game Impressions

Get`s very fast, very tricky. I am sure those that like a challenge will not regret getting the game also I have to mention that I have played it on my iPhone and I am sure that it`s on the iPad a bit easier to play
09-25-2014, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
That's a shame Touch Arcade didn't talk about it...
They would have if it had shown up in the Appstore so one of the members could have posted it - that's where they take the announcements for new releases from essentially. It wasn't showing in the store for some reason, like a few others, not sure why but it's not their fault at least.
09-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
They would have if it had shown up in the Appstore so one of the members could have posted it - that's where they take the announcements for new releases from essentially. It wasn't showing in the store for some reason, like a few others, not sure why but it's not their fault at least.
Yes, the issue is solved! You can now find Splode'N'Die by doing a search on the App Store
09-25-2014, 10:52 AM
iOS 8 only?
Wow.
Take a LARGE percentage of your potential customers and say "sorry. We do t want your money!!!"
09-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
iOS 8 only?
Wow.
Take a LARGE percentage of your potential customers and say "sorry. We do t want your money!!!"
It's a mistake on our side because we implemented Metal for iOS 8 late in the development.
This will be fixed really soon with the 1.1 patch
09-25-2014, 11:34 AM
It took a day for me to upgrade my iPad into ios 8 for playing this game also try that zen garden
Back to the game, I just amaze by this game because at first I just think this will be a simple match3 game, but I was wrong. The game really need strategy and it's really challenging. I haven't play it too far, but definitely this is a cool game to be played. Yeah, I think the dev need to downgrade the OS requirement into ios 7 or may be 6

Game Center ID: copaeci