★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bin Shao
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 67.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is a paper-cut style parkour game, the whole game just four minutes, this game take relaxing and comfortable gameplay, abandoned its parkour game excitement and tension, we believe that this game will bring you a not the same four minutes.
09-25-2014, 11:17 AM
This game will bring me a not the same four minutes. Gotta love the engrish! Lol

09-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
This game will bring me a not the same four minutes. Gotta love the engrish! Lol
Heh-Heh! Yup, perhaps it would behoove some of these dev's spending a mite more time getting someone to write a proper translation for their descriptions. Ya think? And the title?! Wha the?

Last edited by bigrand1; 09-25-2014 at 12:16 PM.
09-25-2014, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Heh-Heh! Yup, perhaps it would behoove some of these dev's spending a mite more time getting someone to write a proper translation for their descriptions. Ya think? And the title?! Wha the?
The description is pretty awful, but I like the title. It's a four minute game and the title sums that up perfectly, just using a touch of German to make it seem more "exotic". It's a bit of a shame that an artistic game with some cool music is getting totally overlooked because of some bad grammar; it's a simple runner but it's impressive for other aspects, especially from an unknown developer.
09-28-2014, 03:21 AM
The design is great and horrible all at the same time.

It looks beautiful, but it's almost impossible to differentiate between the parts of the 'road' that you can run on and the ones that cause a fall.
The hazards look the same as the non-hazards, and somehow the player can float sometimes without a road underneath, and others they can't.

Looks good.
Song sounds nice.
Gameplay...not so much.

2/5
09-29-2014, 03:58 AM
Game of the week for me.
Graphics and music are just pure beautiful.
Who cares if it is just 4 minutes and if there is bad grammar.

I prefer 4 minutes of a brilliant game as opposed to 400 minutes of a bad game..
09-29-2014, 06:55 AM
Not only the english is bad.the correct game title in german is "Vier Minuten"
09-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
Not only the english is bad.the correct game title in german is "Vier Minuten"
I love irony.
09-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Jaysus...

The developers should learn the following:

- Level design
- How to create basic tutorials
- How to create a control schema
- What is Sfx
- How to create proper feedback
09-29-2014, 05:30 PM
The game is free, no ads, no IAPs.

It has a lot of flaws (Why can't I tap anywhere on the screen? Why do the platform heights/widths not exactly match the notes?) and the in-game English is no better than the app description (What on Earth does that ending mean?).

However, taken as a novel way to experience a song I would otherwise not have listened to, I got my five minutes worth out of this (one minute to work out the controls and one full run through).