★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fantasy Soccer that's out of this world!
Assemble the best soccer team in the galaxy to defeat the League of Evil!

This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

This game supports English, , , , Deutsch, français, Português, Español, .

Features

1. Dynamic Sound Effects
Featuring 30 voice actors and over 3,000 sound effects!

2. A Story Transcending Time and Space!
Compete in the Galaxy League to put an end to an epic Space War!

3. Real-time Command Battles
Strengthen your team and power-up your players to fight against the toughest teams in the Colosseum of Despair!

4. Lose Yourself in an Immersive Gaming Experience
Play in Story Mode, Challenge Mode, and the Colosseum of Despair to head to the top of the Galaxy League!

5. Recruit Managers to Strengthen Your Team
Utilize coaches, managers, and scouts with special abilities to train your team!

Items are available for purchase in this game.
For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
www.withhive.com.
For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
09-25-2014, 06:32 PM
What is this?

Guessing some kind of card battler?

09-25-2014, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinOi32 View Post
What is this?

Guessing some kind of card battler?
Yes as usual
09-26-2014, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Yes as usual
Have you tried it? I'm unable to because it always crashes for me while it's updating.

Maybe you guys will have better luck updating the game.

The screenshots do look interesting. One of the captions include: "Dynamic Real-Time Command Battles!" Maybe that means it's not an auto card battler and requires some sort of strategy.

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-26-2014 at 04:04 AM.
09-26-2014, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Have you tried it? I'm unable to because it always crashes for me while it's updating.

The screenshots do look interesting. One of the captions include: "Dynamic Real-Time Command Battles!" Maybe that means it's not an auto card battler and requires some sort of strategy.
Yea, tried it. Just some lame card battling game trying to link it with soccer. Instead of mystical monster or avatars, now all cards are soccer players. Lol
10-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Give it a go!

Quote:

Hey dude, in my opinion this game is worth a try. I've played a ton of mobile tcgs and the gameplay in this one does really need strategy to excel in. Yes it does have the usual gacha system but it is definitely not as mindless and generic as mentioned by others. People usually drop off at the beginning coz the matches are easy and seem mindless but I would urge all u guys to immerse longer in it I'm having a blast, lvl20 now.

**Do add a strong ally, it helps a ton in the matches. If u dun mind, add me as referral ID: Exilium and look for me in game.

Cheers
10-23-2014, 11:00 AM
It's pretty damn sweet. The game is fairly generous with giving new cards and since you can control each character's actions there IS a little more strategy than just "have the rare card."

If you are looking for a friend or referral, hit Detrian ingame.
10-23-2014, 11:06 AM
I just can never bring myself to like the artwork in the games. Not big on Manga either for that matter. SO many of them about ...