★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Alegrium
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 50.2 MB
  • Version: 1.8.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Make money in the most awesome way possible- raking in billions at a time! Welcome to the world of BILLIONAIRE.

BILLIONAIRE is the quickest way to make sweet, virtual cash! Build new businesses, expand your business empire, collect your fortune, and beat the world's wealthiest investors in epic tap games!

BILLIONAIRE BUSINESS CAPITALIST TYCOON FEATURES:

::::Its EASY::::
- No complicated stuff Just pick your favorite business and start making money.
- Manage your business in the most creative way possible to grow your fortune.
- Keep tap tap tapping to make money faster.

::::Its enRICHing::::
- Start your own capitalist venture in a megalopolis where anythings possible.
- Invest in your business with various power ups to save up and grow your fortune!
- Create a monopoly by buying out all sorts of businesses and protect your investments

::::Its BEAUTIFUL::::
- Marvel at original building designs and gorgeous art as you expand your corporation.
- Build a business empire and buy various buildings, from Pet Shops to Weapon Factories, build whatever businesses you want!
- Speed up the building process by tapping to decrease building time!

::::Its CHALLENGING::::
- Manage your threat level against unwanted attention- if you build too many risky businesses, the police will try to take you down!
- Compete against friends, celebrities, top investors, mythical beasts, fairy tale princesses and super heroes to be the number ONE billionaire!

Don't waste any more time - your friends have already started! Download BILLIONAIRE today, become a capitalist tycoon and start building your business empire for free!

Lazer Kat's comments:
Can't. Stop. Tapping.
Must. Dethrone. Bill. Gates.

09-26-2014, 06:51 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Can't. Stop. Tapping.
Must. Dethrone. Bill.
Are you serious? I have also been sucked into this game also since yesterday. I already have 19M. I want to stop playing but I can't.

09-26-2014, 07:12 PM
#3
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,873
I'm sorry but this is ludicrous..

I downloaded it, thinking it was some kind of management or sim game but all you do is tap the screen as fast as you can..

..seriously.. What!! How on earth can people be entertained by this garbage.. Utter utter trash on the lowest order and really cannot actually be called a 'game'. I can really only see a 3-5 year olds or very low iq adult be entertained by this tosh.

Devs.. Seriously, please don't make any more games.. Ever.
09-26-2014, 07:17 PM
#4
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
I'm sorry but this is ludicrous..

I downloaded it, thinking it was some kind of management or sim game but all you do is tap the screen as fast as you can..

..seriously.. What!! How on earth can people be entertained by this garbage.. Utter utter trash on the lowest order and really cannot actually be called a 'game'. I can really only see a 3-5 year olds or very low iq adult be entertained by this tosh.

Devs.. Seriously, please don't make any more games.. Ever.
I know it's crap but I'm OCD and I cannot stop. It's a complete waste of time but I'm hooked. I feel dirty.
09-26-2014, 07:20 PM
#5
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I know it's crap but I'm OCD and I cannot stop. It's a complete waste of time but I'm hooked. I feel dirty.
There is more strategy than simply tapping.
Obviously you have to make decisions based on the risk vs reward, which businesses to invest in, when to level them up, how to use the premium currency, when to invest in a community center type business to decrease your threat level, etc.

It isn't a deep strategy title, but it isn't just simple clicking either.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 09-26-2014 at 07:23 PM.
09-26-2014, 07:21 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
I'm sorry but this is ludicrous..

I downloaded it, thinking it was some kind of management or sim game but all you do is tap the screen as fast as you can..

..seriously.. What!! How on earth can people be entertained by this garbage.. Utter utter trash on the lowest order and really cannot actually be called a 'game'. I can really only see a 3-5 year olds or very low iq adult be entertained by this tosh.

Devs.. Seriously, please don't make any more games.. Ever.

Funny that you say it's for low iq's, yet you obviously can't figure out how the game works if you think you simply tap as fast as you can.

Keep practicing. You'll figure the game out one day.
09-26-2014, 07:23 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
This is like when I got sucked into loot hero. It's a complete waste of time but for me I can't get away.
09-26-2014, 07:25 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
This is like when I got sucked into loot hero. It's a complete waste of time but for me I can't get away.
Haha.
I too got sucked into loot hero. It was awesome fun while it lasted. I remember making my guy so fast I leveled up like every 1/2 a second. Lol.
Isn't that what games are for?
09-26-2014, 07:29 PM
#9
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Haha.
I too got sucked into loot hero. It was awesome fun while it lasted. I remember making my guy so fast I leveled up like every 1/2 a second. Lol.
Isn't that what games are for?
Lol, how much have you made in this game so far? 21M for me!
09-26-2014, 07:35 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Lol, how much have you made in this game so far? 21M for me!
I'm just over 2M right now.
I got set way back by making the error of investing in a movie piracy ring, leveling it up a bunch real quick, hoping to get rich quick, and then got busted (of course).

I can't wait to get businesses like 'drug cartel', casino ringleader, narcotics plantation, guerrilla warlord, casino ringleader, and Noah's Ark (what?)!

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 09-26-2014 at 08:53 PM.