★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

In need of a dev for free

09-03-2009, 03:47 PM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Pygmy Island
Posts: 1,810
In need of a dev for free

Hello, I'm looking for a freelancer who will help me come up with an app for free. I have the whole gameplay, sprites, and everything layed out. PM me, please, if interested. I'd be willing to let you have all profits, I just want to see the idea come to life.

Thanks,

saints

You KNOW You like Pocket God!
Blinks | Join the Pocket God Forums NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i find quirky old men to be appealing. as main video game characters i mean.
09-03-2009, 04:21 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 768
I know that saints is fun to work with and a good artist

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .

09-04-2009, 02:43 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 908
if its anythings as awesome as blob civilization, i would help this guy, but i don't know how to code

Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
No. But there's a good chance she'll put her hand down there. Like we were holding hands in the movie, she moved our hands on my lap and I was just thinking...oh god please not now please stay soft
Reminding for when I get new iPod: Epic Win
09-05-2009, 12:38 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: App Tech Studios, USA
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsalive View Post
Hello, I'm looking for a freelancer who will help me come up with an app for free. I have the whole gameplay, sprites, and everything layed out. PM me, please, if interested. I'd be willing to let you have all profits, I just want to see the idea come to life.

Thanks,

saints
The game has to be free?
09-05-2009, 01:12 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Hey saints, how's Blinks going for you, btw?

Rōnin game developer.
09-06-2009, 05:06 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 7
Looking for any particular skill sets? Here are what I have done so far: http://sites.google.com/a/clomputing.com/iphone/

p.s. In fact, I created my TA a/c today in order to reply to this post ;-)
09-06-2009, 03:03 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Pygmy Island
Posts: 1,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by horaceho View Post
Looking for any particular skill sets? Here are what I have done so far: http://sites.google.com/a/clomputing.com/iphone/

p.s. In fact, I created my TA a/c today in order to reply to this post ;-)
Lol, thanks! I got a PM from another dev but if that doesn't work out, we can figure something out


If you guys want to know, it's a Top Down shooter with a hilarious twist.

You KNOW You like Pocket God!
Blinks | Join the Pocket God Forums NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i find quirky old men to be appealing. as main video game characters i mean.
09-06-2009, 03:11 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Pygmy Island
Posts: 1,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellSpentYouth View Post
The game has to be free?
Development has to be free. It's because I really have no money

You KNOW You like Pocket God!
Blinks | Join the Pocket God Forums NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i find quirky old men to be appealing. as main video game characters i mean.
09-07-2009, 10:11 AM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Pygmy Island
Posts: 1,810
If you really must know, it's about ponies. Pretty, pink, bloodthirsty ponies.

You KNOW You like Pocket God!
Blinks | Join the Pocket God Forums NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i find quirky old men to be appealing. as main video game characters i mean.
09-07-2009, 02:31 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: The earth core
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsalive View Post
If you really must know, it's about ponies. Pretty, pink, bloodthirsty ponies.
why is everything about ponies with you