★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Transcend the boundaries of space and time to construct a colossal new wonder of the world in this pyramid-building adventure!

Make history with the Pyraplex, a desert oasis of commerce and culture far ahead of its time. You may attract visitors ranging from Aztec chiefs to Roman centurions to wayfarers even further from home. Cultivate trade with these civilizations and more to enrich your culture as well as your coffers.

Keep your bazaar buzzing by adding amenities and making handicrafts. While quarrying building stones, you'll also unearth hidden treasures with a variety of uses.

Of course, building a new wonder of the world is no easy task, so expect an annual evaluation by the Pyramid Association to keep you on track! You'll have to design with both form and function in mind if you want to tower above the rest!
09-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Enjoyed this one a couple months ago when it released on the Japanese AppStore. It's basically a sequel to Mega Mall Story, so if you enjoyed that one, you'll get some fun out of this for sure.

09-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodemus82 View Post
Enjoyed this one a couple months ago when it released on the Japanese AppStore. It's basically a sequel to Mega Mall Story, so if you enjoyed that one, you'll get some fun out of this for sure.
Mega Mall Story was easily one of my favourites, that's great news thank you! I was bound to buy it anyway as I'm one of the few that can't get enough of Kairosoft's games but it's always good to increase the anticipation!
09-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Great, I've been waiting for this!
09-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Nice. Can always count on Kairosoft for that random game drop. Played this a bit on my Android tablet and enjoyed it so buying it for iOS now. Definitely reminded me of Mega Mall which is probably my favourite Kairosoft title.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
09-27-2014, 08:34 PM
A Fellow Kairosoft Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Mega Mall Story was easily one of my favourites, that's great news thank you! I was bound to buy it anyway as I'm one of the few that can't get enough of Kairosoft's games but it's always good to increase the anticipation!
You are not alone, my friend ! I love Kairosoft's game too, and have every single release they have on iOS. They take up one whole page on my iPhone.

Can't wait to play this one, too ! The dilemma for me is where to put it !!! It'll be apart from its brothers...

Maybe I'll move the beast hunting game, since this one sounds like it really should be right by Mega Mall.

Hope you enjoy the game.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
09-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
You are not alone, my friend ! I love Kairosoft's game too, and have every single release they have on iOS.
Same here!

@Pete, Yeah MMS was one of my favourites too, so I've really been enjoying my time with this one. They've also added enough little additions to the gameplay that it doesn't just feel like a reskin of MMS.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Nicodemus82
09-28-2014, 01:16 AM
I love 98% of their games! I didn't enjoy the last one unfortunately, the robot city wasn't that great to my point of view, but that one looks great just like most of their games! Instant buy as usual when it comes to kairosft
09-28-2014, 05:52 AM
Game Impressions