★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tap to swing from point to point! This little penguin wants to catch stars and avoid dangerous obstacles.

You won't be able to stop playing!

* Simple one-tap controls
* Crazy addictive!
* Easy to learn, hard to master
* Game Center

Get it now and beat everyone's scores!
09-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Sorry for using the bot to create the thread. It's the only way I can get the full app store link now I'm on ios8.

Anyway, I've been a fan of Jesse's games for ages and love the They Need To Be Fed series. Stumbled across this in his list of other apps after playing Must Go Up.

It's a really good, original one touch high score chaser. Your penguin is always attached to a point by an elastic point and each tap connects you to the next point instead. You have to use your momentum to dodge obstacles and collect stars.

One of those classic "easy to learn, impossible to master" mechanics.

09-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Have just realised why I hadn't seen this before - apparently it's a stealth weekend release that only came out today!

It's a really great one touch endless faller. The rope swinging mechanics are spot on. 306 is my best score so far.
09-28-2014, 06:09 PM
I love this game.
Can't stop playing it. The mechanics are just right in this minimalistic arcade'ish' game.
I don't think I've played a game like this one before.
The rope or cable is bouncy, bouncy... 😊
Very simple controls. Tap or touch the screen and the penguins rope let's go of one dot then attaches to the next one. The challenge is making sure the bouncy rope is the right length for the penguin to not hit or run into a bomb while trying to grab stars and endlessly go from one dot to the other.
Simple yet challenging.
09-28-2014, 06:48 PM
Nice find Mr. B! What Lavender said. This is fun.
10-08-2014, 08:15 AM
This is like Cut The Rope endless, very good.
10-22-2014, 09:19 PM
ROGER did a great score! wow...