Bangarang - A Grenade Story [Beta testers are welcome]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by LeoPat, Sep 28, 2014.

1. LeoPat

LeoPat New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    #1 LeoPat, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    Hello Gamers!
    I've been working on my app since a couple of months and it's time to promote it and find some testers! I'll be using Test Flight and it's also available for Android if some users are lost here... Comment if you are interested to test or have something to say.

Bangarang is a challenging avoid and skill game using a matrix has controller with cool graphics that might make you nostalgic. Help this little grenade to dodge the mad bullets and get the highest score. Use the grid to move Bangarang to the sound of the cannons playing classical hits and launching crazy patterns of bullets in different environments.

Here's a video that shows the gameplay:

The following screenshots show the six mini games that are included in the app.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for scrolling till the end.

2. LeoPat

LeoPat New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    I added a video so you can see the gameplay in action.

3. Mudit Jaju

Mudit Jaju Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Programmer
    India
    Hey hello, I can help you with the beta-testing for the game :)
    Would be interested to try this out :)

4. Mudit Jaju

Mudit Jaju Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Programmer
    India
    Hey guys, tried the game a bit

1. Overall the game play is nice-ish :p I wont say its something very attention grabbing

2. But I like how you have divided the levels into achievable targets which increases my retention for the game and make me get all the targets atleast once.

3. The tutorials are self explanatory, I was able to understand things without a fuzz :)

4. From the UI point of view .. The motion in the waves was effecting me a lot. They were grabbing my attention, maybe reduce the speed of the layers a bit.
    The other backgrounds like the brown and grey texture were better.
    For all the backgrounds, try reducing the scroll speed a bit.

5. In the Panic mode, there is no way for me to go back once the game has started. (missing back button) ?

6. I did not understand the in-app purchase, 3 additional games ? Which games ?

Overall, I enjoyed the game, though not for long but would have been even shorter if there were not different missions for different game modes.

Best of luck guys!

5. I saw the title, i thought Skrillex was making a game [emoji16]

6. LeoPat

LeoPat New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    @Mudit Jaju
    Thanks for your feedback!

@GreedPhantom
    lol no, he is not even the musical director! Which is a good thing in my opinion...

7. And i agree man !