★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

help me re-find this game :( Pedometer/walking + RPG hybrid..

09-28-2014, 07:16 PM
help me re-find this game :( Pedometer/walking + RPG hybrid..

so yeah.. i saw this long ago, it's basically a fitness app because it's based on how many steps/walks/pedometer you've done..

depending on how long/far you've walked that day, your rpg would then go.. and it's a world-builder-rpg type

sigh, ARGH im going insane trying to remember this game i found on the iphones games section here on TA

clues:
- pedometer
- it's a fitness app because it's based on how long/far you've walked
- rpg hybrid
- your walking determines what happens in your world
- you build this world based on your pedometer

hoping someone knows this or has seen this as well
09-28-2014, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliePrince View Post
so yeah.. i saw this long ago, it's basically a fitness app because it's based on how many steps/walks/pedometer you've done..

depending on how long/far you've walked that day, your rpg would then go.. and it's a world-builder-rpg type

sigh, ARGH im going insane trying to remember this game i found on the iphones games section here on TA

clues:
- pedometer
- it's a fitness app because it's based on how long/far you've walked
- rpg hybrid
- your walking determines what happens in your world
- you build this world based on your pedometer

hoping someone knows this or has seen this as well
Could this be it?

09-28-2014, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Could this be it?
no bro thanks for trying though, there are actually several of these types of games.. they're more like expendable adventures/BOOKS/Stories than actual games..

there's another one that involved running/walking from zombies

the one i saw here on TA is an actual RPG-type world-builder game that just uses your pedometer/walking info..

im going insane trying to re-find it and i check weekly on the appstore in games and health & fitness hoping it's released but no such luck yet
09-28-2014, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliePrince View Post
no bro thanks for trying though, there are actually several of these types of games.. they're more like expendable adventures/BOOKS/Stories than actual games..

there's another one that involved running/walking from zombies

the one i saw here on TA is an actual RPG-type world-builder game that just uses your pedometer/walking info..

im going insane trying to re-find it and i check weekly on the appstore in games and health & fitness hoping it's released but no such luck yet
This one?https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/walkathon-+-fitness-games/id564936523?mt=8

09-28-2014, 08:49 PM
well, i searched page by page, and ended up finding it after god knows how many..

i actually did a search for "Walking" and then went page by page..

it's called: WALKR

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hlight=walking

woot!!!! YES instadownload!!!