★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Oliver Wilks
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 3.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This thief needs to escape a robbery! Help the brave thief leap from platform to platform in this amazing endless platform game!
09-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Alot like amazing thief but the graphics are much better

09-30-2014, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benn View Post
Alot like amazing thief but the graphics are much better
Thanks! Yeah the gameplay is very similar but I tried to make it look interesting.
09-30-2014, 06:13 AM
Game Impressions

Not bad casual game. It has flappy mechanics but you've got only TWO taps then there must be a secure (!) landing on a platform before you get another two. Don't let the avatar touch the upper construction or the edges of the lower ones. Sometimes ONE touch (flap) is enough. You have to guess quick (depending on height and distance of the next platforms)!

Sometimes the frame rate goes down (iPad Air, iOS 8.0.2). And Game Center doesn't work within the app (brings up the wrong list—quests only) but it works via Game Center app. I am rank #1 with 16 points right now. Promising! A fresh touch for flappy fans! No IAPs, no ads. Super fast restart.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-30-2014, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Not bad casual game. It has flappy mechanics but you've got only TWO taps then there must be a secure (!) landing on a platform before you get another two. Don't let the avatar touch the upper construction or the edges of the lower ones. Sometimes ONE touch (flap) is enough. You have to guess quick (depending on height and distance of the next platforms)!

Sometimes the frame rate goes down (iPad Air, iOS 8.0.2). And Game Center doesn't work within the app (brings up the wrong listquests only) but it works via Game Center app. I am rank #1 with 16 points right now. Promising! A fresh touch for flappy fans! No IAPs, no ads. Super fast restart.
The game center app doesn't work for you? Uh oh, that's not good thanks for letting me know!
09-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Hmm..that's odd, it took me straight to the GameCenter leaderboards. Quick, fun, high score challenge by the way

Edit: ok, it did the first time but now it quit. Still a really addictive single touch game. I have noticed a few slight slowdowns on an iPhone 5S. This more forgiving than Flappy was but still very challenging. I feel when I hit a wall it was my mistiming and not an unfair hotbox

Last edited by rich_952000; 09-30-2014 at 08:57 AM.
09-30-2014, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Hmm..that's odd, it took me straight to the GameCenter leaderboards. Quick, fun, high score challenge by the way

Edit: ok, it did the first time but now it quit. Still a really addictive single touch game. I have noticed a few slight slowdowns on an iPhone 5S. This more forgiving than Flappy was but still very challenging. I feel when I hit a wall it was my mistiming and not an unfair hotbox
Thanks for the comment, which version of iOS are you using? I think the leaderboard problems might be related to iOS8.
09-30-2014, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by appsl View Post
Thanks for the comment, which version of iOS are you using? I think the leaderboard problems might be related to iOS8.
I'm still on 7.1.2
09-30-2014, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by appsl View Post
The game center app doesn't work for you? Uh oh, that's not good thanks for letting me know!
I tried it once more and Game Center worked fine now. All clear! (18 pts btw.)

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
09-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
I tried it once more and Game Center worked fine now. All clear! (18 pts btw.)
That's a relief!!