Universal Adventure Age - [everplay]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Everplay, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everplay

Everplay Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    #1 Everplay, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    [​IMG]

Adventure Age is a pixilated action-adventure game where you create your Hero, capture units, and lead your squad to victory!
    As the newest initiate in the Office of Heroes, veteran heroes Gimpli, the one-eyed, one-legged, one-armed dwarf and Yolo the Yellow, a renowned wizard far past his prime, join the player in their quest to bring peace to a kingdom on the brink of war!

Quick Action and Strategic Gameplay makes Adventure Age perfectly suited for a mobile experience. There are hundreds of pieces of loot for the players Hero and hundreds of minions to battle, capture, and level up to build the greatest squad in all the lands. Along with a riveting campaign, players can engage with other players in the Arena and battle other Houses and Clans for supremacy in the arena. With hundreds of units to capture and train, players can customize their squad based on their skills or simply their style! Want a team of Ninja Turtles? Then go right ahead!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Release Date: Sometime in October

Price: Free + IAP

- Create your own Champion to lead your squad and outfit them with new armor, weapons, and items to lead your team to victory!

- Hundreds of Heroes and Minions to capture, train, and fuse to create the greatest squad in the kingdom!

- New daily quests and bosses each day to test your skills!

- Team up with friends and make new allies o take on the hordes of enemies!

- Enlist your squad in the Arena for Player Vs Player combat to battle the teams of other players and prove yourself worthy!

- Join one of the major Houses of Stoik, Dracus, or Faye and gain access to the "Super Dungeon" if your House is winning in the Arena!

2. magicfreak

magicfreak Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Research /GamingSoon @AppAdvice.com
    when is it coming out?

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Expected dates?

4. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    Looks like we forgot to mention that!

It is coming in October. Open Beta this week in Canada.

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Awesome!

So by open beta you mean soft launch, right?

And how exactly do those grids work? Is it a tap or link 3 affair?

6. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    O.O yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

7. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    It is turned based and separated by colors. So if you tap ATTACK (Red Blocks) then your power is determined by the number of blocks connected to the one you tapped.

8. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    Claire! We told you to stop stalking us. We KNOW you find our face fascinating but stop pushing your face oils, yo. You are worse than our drug dealers.

9. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Will there only be the three block types?

And will the IAPs be similar to Horde of Heroes's?

10. Johnny_Future

Johnny_Future New Member

Oct 2, 2014
    I live in Canada, and can't wait for this to come out. Any idea when I can expect it to show up in the store?

11. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    Yes, there are only 3. We had 7 originally but we felt that it over complicated the game and figuring out strategies.

IAPs are similar to horde of heroes, but with different purposes.

12. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Any more news about when this will be soft launched or released? Really looking forward to this

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Wow I almost thought it was out in Canada but looks like it hasn't released yet.

Not sure how Horde of Heroes did for you money wise but for me it's one of the BEST match 3 games on iOS. Great art and customization. Although I think the only low point was the varying damage / enemy balance. You could easily wipe an enemy in a few moves then the next enemy might take you 7 minutes or so and he'll destroy you. This one looks similar but I don't mind it at all.

Please also allow an offline mode. I appreciate that the most :)

14. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    Unfortunately, Apple is very busy after the recent iOS update and the onslaught of other developers submitting updates to match the new iOS. We are still waiting our turn.

15. DezTheSpic

Sep 12, 2014
    Been checking daily on Canadian and UK app stores. Can't wait

16. DezTheSpic

Sep 12, 2014
    Is it looking like this week for release?

17. Johnny_Future

Johnny_Future New Member

Oct 2, 2014
    So I've been playing this for the last couple of days, and I've got to say, I'm enjoying it so far.

A couple of small bugs to report:
    1) Even though I'm earning purple crystals in battle, the game keeps saying that I only have 1

2)I crafted a few Phoenix Feathers, and they didn't show up in my inventory.

If it makes a difference, I'm using an iPhone 5s and the most recent iOS.

18. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    We are pleased to say that Adventure Age is launching worldwide November 6!
    Only a few days from now, you will be able to jump into a world of monsters, magic, and miscreants and become the hero once again!

19. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    Cant wait to get it! :D

20. 3mry5

3mry5 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2014
    The game is beautiful, I've only had it a couple of days but I've had a huge amount of enjoyment out of it already!
    Out of interest does anyone know what you gain from moving up the ranks in the arena?