★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sentinel 4: Dark Star $4.99 -> $2.99

09-30-2014, 07:37 AM
#1
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 233
Sentinel 4: Dark Star $4.99 -> $2.99

Think this is the first price drop for this one since it was released in August. Not by a pc so can't post app info.
09-30-2014, 08:15 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,124
Inb4pricecomplaint. Guess now is a good time for me to pick it up with my backlog.

09-30-2014, 09:09 AM
#3
It's an excellent time to jump on the Sentinel 4 train - we've just added a new interface layout for tablets and large phones that really streamlines gameplay. Check it out.



FUTURE SENSE - A brain-bending Time Travel adventure OUT NOW!
SENTINEL 4: DARK STAR - Probably the best Tower Defence in the Galaxy
TRANSPORT TYCOON - The definitive version of the classic business sim
Follow us on Twitter ● Like us on Facebook ● Circle us on Google+
09-30-2014, 10:42 AM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 367
Even though my backlog is huge and I know this won't be the last or cheapest sale, I'll buy it today to support the developers. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of the Sentinel series over the years.
10-03-2014, 07:45 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Even though my backlog is huge and I know this won't be the last or cheapest sale, I'll buy it today to support the developers. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of the Sentinel series over the years.
Thanks Trevor, I hope you enjoy the game!

Origin8.com
10-07-2014, 01:03 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,657
Origin8 just added Sentinel bundles. Because I had purchased previous Sentinels, I was able to grab #4 for free.
10-07-2014, 01:54 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbug View Post
Origin8 just added Sentinel bundles. Because I had purchased previous Sentinels, I was able to grab #4 for free.
Can you pls post the link? I don't see it in the app store
10-07-2014, 01:56 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Can you pls post the link? I don't see it in the app store
Sorry about that.
Here you go:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/sentinel-series-1-4/id924013385?mt=8

and if you just want the first 3...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/sentinel-series-1-3/id920765902?mt=8
10-07-2014, 02:36 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbug View Post
Origin8 just added Sentinel bundles. Because I had purchased previous Sentinels, I was able to grab #4 for free.
Strange I've bought the other 3 and it shows $5.99 to complete my bundle.
10-07-2014, 03:00 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776-1865_RIP View Post
Strange I've bought the other 3 and it shows $5.99 to complete my bundle.
Then you got the others for free. Whatever you've previously paid is subtracted from the total.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80