★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ucube.Games
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 31.7 MB
  • Version: 1.00.001
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The most exciting action & 360 degree third person shooting game is back!

Your great adventure begins in the mysterious Forest of Training, you have to save the pumpkin town and defeat the bosses! Collect materials from the monsters, craft your unique equipment, and try to stay alive under massive monster attack!

FEATURES:
3D & 360 degree third person shooting game!
Finger-friendly game control with a standard dual-joystick!
Choose a character to play with unique skills from two main classes: Mage & Shooter!
Meet tons of monsters and fantastic boss fights during your adventure!
Equip your favorite passive skills and build your unique character!
High AI monsters! Maybe there is someone controlling them?

It is so easy to have fun in the story of Fantashooting 2 with lots of characters & monsters! You definitely have to give it a SHOT!

For exclusive events and game information, follow us on:
-Twitter: twitter.com/UcubeMobi
-Facebook: www.facebook.com/UcubeMobi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having problems? Help us improve our game if you run into any game issue while playing email: mobile-int@unalis.com.tw and tell us what you have seen along with your device information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10-01-2014, 10:55 AM
I don't recommend the shooting of soft drinks, but this game could be fun.

Going to try it out later.
10-01-2014, 11:15 AM
I'll give it a shot. I dig shooters like this.

This does not mean I'm for or against the shooting of soft drinks! This is such a touchy subject, so I'm keeping neutral.
10-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinOi32 View Post
I don't recommend the shooting of soft drinks, but this game could be fun.

Going to try it out later.
LOL!
Anyone tried this?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-01-2014, 12:59 PM
This game looks great.. I'll definitelly check it out

Raby is an Action Adventure Platformer game with console quality graphics, for Mobiles.

www.rabygame.com
10-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
LOL!
Anyone tried this?
Well, it's a top down shooter and you have to survive against waves of enemies. You have skills also to help you get rid of the monsters.

Oh, and there's timers.

Sorry, there's not much to say from me since I deleted the game after I wasn't able to play anymore because of the timer. :S

Last edited by pinOi32; 10-02-2014 at 06:33 PM.