★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Military Madness: Neo Nectaris

09-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Military Madness: Neo Nectaris

http://kotaku.com/5352331/new-bonk-a...ng-from-hudson

Looks interesting for an RTS. I'd like to see multiplayer (wifi, bluetooth, lan) and maybe an addon pack system, (or dlc). Definitely a skirmish mode with bots. What do you guys think?

First game in progress...
09-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Dude that game is the ORIGINAL advanced wars! MM is a must buy!

09-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kita View Post
Dude that game is the ORIGINAL advanced wars! MM is a must buy!
mother f, I think he's right. no more copies here is the original

but really!?

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Ehhh, Hudson seems to be an inconsistent developer. Elemental Monster TD is one of the best tower defense game in the App Store, but then a lot of their other games like Bomberman 2 and Catch the Egg is just horrible.

I guess we need to see it to believe it.
09-03-2009, 10:50 PM
lol "she" is right. it's going to be hard to screw up MM because it's a turned based game which the iphone is perfect for. I have the 3D original on the psx and played the game to death. It's like Advance wars but on hexagons. I just remembered that there was a japanese only series of "Nintendo wars" games that may have came out before or around the same time of MM but yeah it's one of the pioneers of the genre
09-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Quote:
lol "she" is right. it's going to be hard to screw up MM because it's a turned based game which the iphone is perfect for. I have the 3D original on the psx and played the game to death. It's like Advance wars but on hexagons. I just remembered that there was a japanese only series of "Nintendo wars" games that may have came out before or around the same time of MM but yeah it's one of the pioneers of the genre
screw hexagons..now im not so excited

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Hexagons? Wish there were more like Mecho Wars out there (square based)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gamertag - dominator246
09-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Real TBSs use hexagons. Squares are for kiddies. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
09-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Awww, damn.
I was hoping for a 'Military Madness: Neo Nazis' game.
I guess this will keep me entertained for a while.

Hakuna Matata