★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the creators of the award-winning empathy game, Papo & Yo, comes a tale about finding strength.

"A powerful, cathartic experience - 4.5/ 5" - Touch Arcade

"Does its own thing, and it does it remarkably well (...) 8/10." - Pocketgamer

"As an allegory of healing, Spirits of Spring takes on the difficult task of cleaning an open wound, and trusts that each player will be able to trace the edges on their own" - KillScreen

"Emotionally, it's meaningful and resonant. (...) Spirits of Spring manages to be a beautiful game about surviving horrible things." - Kotaku

Chiwatin, a young Native boy stranded in the northern landscapes of Permanent Winter, is haunted by giant crows. To overcome their cruelty, Chiwatin goes on an inspiring quest to restore Springtime and find the courage to move on.

Inspired by familiar struggles with bullies and isolation, Spirits of Spring is an empathy game rooted in deeply emotional storytelling. Experience the fiercest loyalty in the most unlikely of places!

***A tale about finding inner strength***

Spirits of Spring Features:
A fascinating 3D world youve never seen before
Use the magic of nature to triumph over the threatening crows and Permanent Winter
Control your friends powers to uncover new paths
Experience the unexpected consequences of fighting fire with fire
A haunting dynamic soundtrack, triggered by the players actions

Find out more:

Follow us:

Languages supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

iPod Touch 4th Gen and lower, iPhone 4 and lower or iPad 1 are not compatible with this app.

For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Spirits of Spring.
10-01-2014, 05:11 AM
Interesting, but im not sure of the gameplay.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Interesting, but im not sure of the gameplay.
Agreed, but Papo & Yo was so amazing that I'm not too bothered. Definitely one of my purchases for tonight.
10-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Papo and Yo was a beautiful game but the gameplay was kind of meh. Hopefully this jacks up the gameplay enjoyability a bit.
10-01-2014, 05:44 AM
yeah, i keep waiting till minority media upload the official trailer of the game

Game Center ID: copaeci
10-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Looking through the stills, I can't help but feel I'd be more attracted if the goal were to become a crow, and preserve the winter. But then, I'm a snowy sort. ^_^
10-01-2014, 10:02 AM

An old trailer from when it was called Silent Enemy. I know it doesn't help much but it's something at least. All our Youtubers seem to be asleep lol.
10-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Game Impressions

10-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Looks very nice! Hope it plays as good as it looks, only game out tonite. Perils of man came out yesterday!
10-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Gameplay seems pretty straight forward. I'm curious if it gets more complex later. If so then this may be something I'll want to experience. I still have to play Papo & Yo... but I researched the heck out of that game before buying it for the PS3 during a sale.

This gamer runs on premium games.