★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 58.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Do you have ten minutes to live a life?
Inspired by games like Journey or Cloud, I am a brave knight is a short interactive story based on our perspective of life. The game follows the life of a man and his progress through it. With an emotional story that will not leave you indifferent, get ready to live an experience and maybe learn something about yourself.

Features

An emotional story about life
A short but intense experience
Touching visuals and music
10-01-2014, 05:13 AM
This looks good. But like Spirits of Spring, i dont have an inkling as to what the gameplay is

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-01-2014, 05:16 AM
With art style that nice the gameplay just has to be mediocre.
10-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Official Trailer

10-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
With art style that nice the gameplay just has to be mediocre.
Sworcery, Sky Tourist, Zombies., Badland, Icycle, Limbo, Monument Valley, Blueprint 3D, Mines of Mars, Pako, and Type: Rider all say hi.

Beautiful art-style doesnt mean auto-mediocre.

But yeah, i know what you mean... Here's to hoping this is good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 10-01-2014 at 05:31 AM.
10-01-2014, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Sworcery, Sky Tourist, Zombies., Badland, Icycle, Limbo, Monument Valley, Blueprint 3D, Mines of Mars, Pako, and Type: Rider all say hi.

Beautiful art-style doesnt mean auto-mediocre.

But yeah, i know what you mean... Here's to hoping this is good.
I think he means, with art that nice the gameplay just has to be mediocre to convince him to buy it. At least that's my take anyway. Good to see Bulkypix pulling out a few gems recently!
10-01-2014, 09:00 AM
According to Pocket Gamer, this is a typing game. You type the word under the sentence to advance the "emotional" story. There's a PC version on their website you can play. Supposedly developed in 48 hours.
10-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
D
Sworcey has extremely mediocre gameplay.
10-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I think he means, with art that nice the gameplay just has to be mediocre to convince him to buy it. At least that's my take anyway. Good to see Bulkypix pulling out a few gems recently!
Stole the words out of my mouth. Perhaps I should've elaborated a bit more then a run-on sentence. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supagoat View Post
Sworcey has extremely mediocre gameplay.
Sir, this is blasphemy.
10-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
Sir, this is blasphemy.
To this day, I have no idea what anyone sees in that game.