★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You built yourself a glorious Pixel Kingdom; now see if you can lead that kingdom into a magnificent dynasty that spans generations!

As King or Queen, design, build and strengthen your castle, and lead your citizens into turn-based battle against rival kingdoms who dare to defy you... or just hide behind a strong fortress wall and rooms of bodyguards while your loyal subjects do the fighting. A dynasty only lasts as long as its ruler after all!

The Magnificent Pixel Dynasty is the roguelike inspired sequel to All Glory to the Pixel King!, and is a single-player game, supported by the creativity of it's players worldwide. Each of the computer controlled fortresses you invade is that of another player.

The big difference this time is that each unit is an individual, with a name, skills, customisable equipment and, if they're lucky, a family to carry on their legacy. But legacy is fragile, and so are soldiers. Units lost in battle won't be coming back!

Pixel Dynasty is now free to play as much as you like! Upgrade to the full version to unlock additional treasure as you play. (One time upgrade, with no consumable IAPs)
10-01-2014, 05:59 AM

10-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Hmm.... Good?
10-01-2014, 08:41 AM
All glory to the pixel king sequel???

I remember not having fun at all with the first one... We'll see...
10-01-2014, 09:43 AM
Heya all! Developer here, just embedding myself here if anybody has any questions about the game.
10-01-2014, 10:03 AM
This was an excellent little strategic gem that I found enjoyable for quick runs. It remains on my iPad since release and the enjoyment and immersion will only increase from this sequel.

Looking for a cool sig.
10-01-2014, 11:18 AM

Where is it? Where the hell is it? I liked the first one it's still on my tablet. I want this one
10-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Can anyone post some beginner tips? Game seems a little light on telling you what to do.
10-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Unstablefan View Post
Can anyone post some beginner tips? Game seems a little light on telling you what to do.
Heya Unstablefan

Feel to ask about anything in particular that seems vague or under-explained.

Do you think the game needs more guidance when it first starts? I'm always looking to gauge how well the game explains itself, so I can add more useful popup text in future updates!

Last edited by gormster; 10-03-2014 at 08:01 AM.
10-03-2014, 02:39 PM
This game is very fun, but is very buggy. When I start the game and click the sword at the top it ask me if I want to upgrade to paid version, when I already have (I can restore purchase but it's annoying that I have to do it every time). The game crashes a lot, mostly when I'm attacking someone. I have an iPhone 4s. This is a good game, but is non playable