★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Freyr Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 354.0 MB
  • Version: 1.23
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***NOTE: Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Mini 1, iPad Mini 2, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, and iPhone 5 - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES, INCLUDING: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 3***
***Language: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, SpanishChinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional)***

V1.23 Update:
-Bug fixes and optimize

Thanks for your support. Should you have any ideas, please send an email to ios@freyr.com.

One of the most successful third person mobile shooters returns! After 15 million downloads worldwide, prepare yourself for the next generation of Star Warfare: Alien Invasion.

Return to the black recess of space in defiance of unspeakable horrors including:

* Boss Fights online or offline against an unstoppable maelstrom of grueling enemies.
* Satisfying Single Player Campaign - Are you brave enough to face the grating heat of battle alone solo versus abominable hordes of biological oddities?

Pair with other combatants in diverse multiplayer modes:

* Intense Co-op Standoffs - Can you trust your other players to team up with you?
* Fierce Player Versus Player (PvP) Standoffs - Must you go to battle against your fellow man?
* Play As An Epic Alien Boss - Decimate your friends,
* Classic capture the flag
...And various other multiplayer co-op and player versus player fashions.

Futile instruments of survival include a mint of new items to boost the magnitude of your arsenal such as:

* An innovative new weapon/armor/vehicle combination system.
* Choices to engineer a pet best suited to your battle tactics.
* 50 combat perks encouraging diverse combat styles to ensure many unique battles at your fingertips.
10-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Here we go, now for it to appear in Europe...

And this is a good opportunity to advertise my favorite bartender's place, the Antwar Saloon:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=175367
Felix is still MIA, but feel free to drop by for a chat anytime.
(This was the Lounge thread of the original Star Warfare gang, would love to see the place come alive again )

Last edited by Nullzone; 10-01-2014 at 02:45 PM.

10-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Is this a soft launch or a "coming tonight" game?
10-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Wow they stepped up their game. I'm looking forward to this. The hear of offline brings me joy. I must support this!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Is this a soft launch or a "coming tonight" game?
Freyr wrote in the upcoming thread that they will release worldwide on 2.10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Wow they stepped up their game. I'm looking forward to this. The hear of offline brings me joy. I must support this!
Stepped up indeed The two things I really want to explore are the vehicles and the "play as alien" part. And hoping the singleplayer campaign is good.
If it's as good as the first SW was, everything else will go on the backburner for quite some time.

Last edited by Nullzone; 10-01-2014 at 03:35 PM.
10-01-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm not a big fan of the chibi characters.
10-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
I'm not a big fan of the chibi characters.

I guess a "small fan" is fair enough for them.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Price? Please no F2P...
10-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Price? Please no F2P...
Free

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-01-2014, 03:42 PM
It's free. I'm playing it now and it runs and plays really nice. However.. yeah I was hoping they'd evolve the chibis (I thought they were taller in the screenshots but I guess not).

Sadly, the story is weird because the talk with humans that are NORMAL sized yet all the combatants are chibis.. I'm so confused. I think they should stick with one thing.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar