★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BLUE WIND
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 53.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Thief Lupin, which reached #1 in 22 countries and 8 million downloads, is back with an even more awesome & addictive sequel! Participate in the World Thief Competition and become the greatest thief the planet has ever seen!

[Game description]

Play as Lupin , Chiyome and other master thieves as you make your way through 5 puzzle-filled worlds. Face off against vampires, giant puffer-fish, and other monsters in order to steal the most valuable artifacts from places such as The Neuschwanenstein Castle & Pyramids of Egypt.

Just like in the movie "Mission Impossible", navigate through all the razor-sharp traps with strategic thinking and unique skills. And most importantly, dont get caught!

Unique one-touch gameplay

High degree of polish, great graphics and music.

Fight Dracula, the Kraken and more bosses in13 Challenging boss fights!

5 playable characters with special bonuses & abilities

5 Worlds and over 150 unique & brain teasing levels

160 unlockable artifacts

90 items & power-ups to purchase

And more!

[You'll love Thief Lupin 2 if you like...]
- Addictive and compulsive "just one more try" games.
- Simple challenging gameplay!
- Brainteaser games! Go beyond Candy Crush Saga or Angry birds!
- Runners! Forget Temple Run and Subway Surfers, Thief Lupin 2 is here!
- Daring new content evolved from the previous Lupin!!!

Like Thief Lupin 2 on Facebook for in-game tips & contests!
10-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Oh, my favorite thief... Love him from the novel...

Pine Entertainment

10-02-2014, 01:38 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-02-2014, 04:29 AM
Ok, this looks really good!
Thanks for the video Double R!
10-02-2014, 06:41 AM
^the fact it plays differently each time you progress to the new level is simply awesome. i love it and i don't feel the need to buy any IAP at all. at least give it a try since its free.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-02-2014, 09:13 AM
I got to test it and it's really awesome, it's different levels always provide a different challenge and the controls are pretty good. Just wish my beta game transferred to the realized version cause now I have to start over

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
10-02-2014, 11:10 PM
Haha didn't mean for it to launch this early. We were planning on a Thursday release...

anyways, glad we finally made it through iTunes review. Things have been hairy these days with the release of iOS 8.

Have fun with the game! Let me know if you have any questions, and make sure to check out our FB page for events and prizes!!

10-03-2014, 09:14 AM
I'm not sure if this is just me (and it's not just this game but everything on the store), but I cannot get the game to actually start downloading. I click on install, it briefly starts the "spinning" load, and then back to the purchase button again.....anyone else??

On 5S, just under 2 GB free and already did a reboot to no avail.

EDIT: read that there were intermittent issues with the App Store, but was able to download after several tries. So far a cool game!!

Last edited by chief78; 10-03-2014 at 10:01 AM.
10-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Game Impressions

10-09-2014, 02:21 AM
Thief Lupin 2 is officially released on iOS now !