★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **IMPORTANT** This game requires an iPhone 4s (or newer), iPad 4 (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation.

Entwined Challenge is an addictive and beautiful action reflex game that will mesmerize your senses and challenge your skills. Can you control two characters at the same time and master their path to evolution?

With a critically acclaimed soundtrack from Sam Marshall and stunning visual design, Entwined Challenge will draw you into a unique sense of gaming zen.

Created by Pixelopus, a new Sony team who recently released Entwined on the PlayStation® formats, Entwined Challenge contains an ALL NEW version of the Challenge Mode from the console game with the following features:

All new scoring system and online leaderboards to challenge your friends.
All new unlockables with never before seen concept art, behind the scenes sketches and videos.
All new touch control scheme specially designed for touchscreen devices.
5 uniquely designed levels based on the Asian elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal)
No in app purchases. One time purchase price gets you everything in the game!
10-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Only a buck? Instabuy here

Game Center ID: copaeci

10-01-2014, 11:58 PM
I want to break free of my one-purchase-a-week thing.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Do it, come to the dark side, lol. Just kidding, I would not be able to handle that, give you props man!
10-02-2014, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Do it, come to the dark side, lol. Just kidding, I would not be able to handle that, give you props man!
Technically, i can buy 3, since i didnt buy anything last week and in the week 2 weeks before that, thanks to spider-man unlimited. LOL.

I already bought Inferno 2 though, so that drops it to 2 more purchases max.

Im waiting for the day to end so i can choose which ones to buy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-02-2014, 12:16 AM
This as well as Banner Saga?

Oh, this release week is getting more and more amazing
10-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Game Impressions

10-02-2014, 03:22 AM
Well at least the price is right...this is what it should've been on the PS4.
10-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic8er View Post
Well at least the price is right...this is what it should've been on the PS4.
I don't think the game has the feature as same as the PS version. This one only include the challenge mode from the PS version. So I don't think if the PS version should cost a buck only, cmiiw

Game Center ID: copaeci
10-02-2014, 07:39 AM
It's seems that from gamingvideos video the music doesn't even sync when you go through a gate. Is that correct? If so that bad for a music game. Any impressions?