★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** This game is compatible only with iPhone5, iPad 4/Mini Retina/Air and above **

Bovina loves flowers. Flowers turn into poops. Poops kill Bovina!

Help Bovina to eat as many flowers as she can. She loves them so much!
But, as you may know, everything you eat turns into poop! And Bovina hates poops so much she could die if she touches one!

> Move Bovina in a grid level, reaching for tasty flowers
> Use some strategy and try to place poops in clever places
> Resist as much as you can, to make the highest scores
> Challenge your friends with Game Center

How many flowers can you eat before stomping into a poop?

Developed with the new amazing Unreal Engine 4
10-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Bovine Simulator (by Pugosoft) - a game made with UnrealEngine 4

Pugosoft is proud to present Bovine Simulator, a casual game for iOS made with the new and amazing Unreal Engine 4.

Bovine Simulator is a Snake-like game. You are Bovina, a jumping cow that loves flowers. Well, she actually eats them. Tons of them.
But you should be careful, because for each flower you will also get a new… poop! And Bovina does not love them at all.
Use some strategy in placing poops, and try to resist as long as you can. How many flowers will you eat?

·················································· ··························
Bovine Simulator
FREE / Game > Arcade + Simulation / iPhone and iPad
·················································· ··························

Download on the App Store

The game is compatible with iPhone5 and above, iPad 4 / Mini Retina / Air.

What do you think? Any feedback will be appreciated!

Thank you :)

Pugosoft

Pugosoft / pugosoft.com

10-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Game Impressions

10-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Just seeing these screens I thought this was a Jared Bailey release..
10-02-2014, 02:14 AM
is it really necessary to mention the unreal 4 part? just wondering . game looks nice tough.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-02-2014, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Just seeing these screens I thought this was a Jared Bailey release..
I was about to say the same thing

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-02-2014, 03:54 AM
Well, first of all thanks for the Game Impressions video we're glad you guys like the game
We're also honored that the design reminds you of Jared Bailey games, we're actually huge fans of Cubed Rally

@redribbon: we mentioned UE4 because it's new and super cool. We did not use all the funtionalities that the engine offers of course, but sill we thought it would be nice to say we used it.

Pugosoft / pugosoft.com
10-02-2014, 06:49 AM
@pugosoft, no problem at all. for me personally, i don't care which engine use to developed a game, as long as it work and fun then i will give it a go. as i already said before, i like how it looked so far

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

10-02-2014, 02:22 PM
So guys, we need your help

We're starting to receive some external feedback about the game. It's actually pretty positive (especially about the idea and the design), and we're super happy about it, but we'd also like to better understand how it's being perceived in terms of diffficulty/usability.

We noticed from Game Center that people are not making really high scores. The game is supposed to be kind of difficult, but we expected something more.

How would you rate the controlling system? Too hard to master, or challenging in a positive way?

Pugosoft / pugosoft.com
10-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugosoft View Post
but we'd also like to better understand how it's being perceived in terms of diffficulty/usability.
I probably would have given it a try... I love the snake genre... but it's iphone 5 and up which cuts out anyone with older devices. It amazes me a simple looking game like this can't run on even an old ipod let alone my 4S. I guess it's an unreal engine thing? Either way, game looks interesting... it would probably have broader appeal if more devices were supported.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.