★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Magicraft: Prima Animus

10-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Magicraft: Prima Animus

Magicraft: Prima Animus - will be series of fantasy/puzzle games release on IOS and PC from us.

This is project page on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic...16105685221670

Those are main characters Concept Art:

Here's I've made quick WIP demo for PC with Oculus DK2 support:

http://theriftarcade.com/market/down...ma-animus-wip/
10-04-2014, 06:06 AM
Fresh screen from new build on iPad.

10-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
Nice, will it be FREEmium?

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
10-04-2014, 11:02 AM
This one will be Premium game.

We will give out 100 promo codes whoever opens 12 gates in our other title.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/philosophers-stone-2048/id845330998?mt=8
10-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Oh my gosh!!
I just noticed this thread.
Wow! The graphics/artwork looks amazing!! Seriously; it really does.
10-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Thanks most amazing is that screens are captured from mobiles devices. It runs so smooth.

Here's several light models we are experimenting with, which look best for you ?

10-07-2014, 04:38 AM
1st and 3rd are the best, could you explain a little about the mechanics of the game?
10-07-2014, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Oh my gosh!!
I just noticed this thread.
Wow! The graphics/artwork looks amazing!! Seriously; it really does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leocold View Post
1st and 3rd are the best, could you explain a little about the mechanics of the game?
In game you are the mage's apprentice and learning how to craft spells while story goes on. It will be first of the series in this universe. In every next instalment you will grow and master spell crafting and become powerful mage.

Later we will introduce PC version as well where you can test crafted spells against other player's. PC version will support VR, binaural sounds, hand tracking, full body tracking and feedback gloves.
10-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormBringerStudios View Post
Thanks most amazing is that screens are captured from mobiles devices. It runs so smooth.

Here's several light models we are experimenting with, which look best for you ?
The second and fourth screenshots are the most realistic, the first is the most attractive in its lushness, the third and the fourth create a more mystical, enigmatic atmosphere, and the fourth seems like the most balanced combination of above traits in general.

They all look amazing, however! What mood, setting and atmosphere are you going for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormBringerStudios View Post
Later we will introduce PC version as well where you can test crafted spells against other player's. PC version will support VR, binaural sounds, hand tracking, full body tracking and feedback gloves.
This should really, really be in the mobile version as well. If you need reasons as to why, I can craft a list for ya two forum pages long

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
10-07-2014, 05:48 AM
Sure mobile version will coexists will PC version. If Samsung launches VR gear soon enough we will support it too.

All this fancy hardware that we are going to support for PC version will bring more realistic experience but would not be mandatory.

As for mood it will be mix of excitement and scary/dark.

p.s.

I personally also like 2nd and 4th. Thinking leave both those 2 settings in game