★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Find out what happens to an ordinary cattle when mutations start taking place. Combine cows to evolve them and discover the most curious, exotic and bizarre forms of cows. As evolution continues, zoom out from your farm and explore the continent, the world and BEYOND!

Witness first hand the incredible transformations only made possible because of your crazy aspirations of getting richer and promoting genetic mutations.

HOW TO PLAY
Its easy cheesy!
As your cows poop coins, buy new ones to earn even more money
Drag and drop similar cows to evolve them into new and more profitable creatures
Alternatively, fiercely tap the cows to make coins pop when cows poop

HIGHLIGHTS
Four different stages and many forms of cows: monster cows, alpaca cows, alien cows and more
A mind-blowing story yet untold
The unexpected mix of alpaca-like evolution, 2048 and incremental clicker games
Five possible endings: find your destiny
Mutations like you have never seen
No cows were harmed in the making of this game, only developers

Forget everything you know about cows. Cow Evolution tells you first hand the story about how cows will take over the world and beyond, a story no one dared to mention yet!

Watch the process of evolution in a very peculiar way. Download now Cow Evolution and check it out for yourself!

Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq

felipewatanabe's comments:
Hello again, guys. Cow Evolution is an incremental game that breaks the mold of our previous games of the genre. Instead of going for a pure click approach, you have to evolve (mootate?) your herd to progress through the game. For those who enjoy clicking, it will improve your progress (cows may poop and give you money when you click them).

The artwork is funny and there are some nice surprises as you advance. The farm is just the beggining. (-:

It's been out for a while, but it's currently doing very well.
Thought I'd share with you, guess that are some clicker/incremetal game lovers around here as well.

Let me know what you think! Any feedback is welcome as always!

11-27-2014, 02:49 PM
This game actually has really good mechanics and addictive gameplay 😝. Admittedly I love these types of incremental games but this one actually had the unique mechanics of combinations which made it stand out. I hope it gets updated some more with more stuff to do.
11-27-2014, 03:00 PM
Hey buddy! I thought no one was going to find this topic anymore, haha.

The game is doing great on the App Store and on Google Play, we're very excited! You can definitely expect new updates, our game designers are actually already collecting feedback and planning new features.

If you want something even more bizarre than mutant cows (?), we've just uploaded Platypus Evolution. In about a week it'll be out for iOS. It's live for Android already!

If you have any more feedback about Cow Evolution though, please post it here. I'm following the topic so I can forward any suggestions to our team immediately.

Cheers!
11-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Played some of this today. It's actually pretty fun. Hope to see more cows added soon!
12-10-2014, 08:22 AM
Just an update. Platypus Evolution is now out for iOS if anyone feels like pushing it a little further. Here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id942553149