★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Spin Runner - a running game with a twist

10-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Spin Runner - a running game with a twist

Spin Runner Trailer

Announcing "Spin Runner"

Hello! We are Rescomi and we are proud to present our first game "Spin Runner" which is coming out on Android on October 8th.

Meet William "Bill" Golden aka Golden Bill

Bill has been digging gold from the mountain for years now.
This time his normal day took a new spin when an avalanche of rocks started to rumble towards him.

Face the dangers of the mountain and grab all the gold you can carry in this new kind of platformer. Jump, slide and fly through the stages full of pitfalls, spikes and of course platforms.
Get to the safety of Bill's cabin on time to survive.

Features:
* Loads of fun levels with several paths on multiple platforms
* Upgradeable accessories, including a rocket-pack
* Gold, lots of it
* Great graphics
* Atmospheric music

If this got you interested about the game, check out our Twitter and Facebook:
Twitter
Facebook

We would be happy hear some comments, so if you have some we would like to hear it!
10-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Lol, where can I buy those mushrooms?

10-08-2014, 10:44 AM
You forgot to put the store link in your post.

Here, I'll help you

Download the game from Play here > DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY

Get Super Pixel Soccer from Google Play or Apple iTunes for FREE
10-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Looks interesting. Very trippy. I'll download and play and let you know how it goes!
10-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Wow! This looks great! Any plans on releasing this on the App Store?
10-20-2014, 04:53 AM
Gameplay

Hi ResComiGames,

I downloaded and played your game. Interesting twist on a regular 2D platformer. I especially like the fact that the player doesn't need to worry about up/down/left right but only about jumping and sliding.

It took me a little while to get the hang of it but once I was able to play properly it was good. The tutorial was helpful.

Some comments:
- I hit multiple obstacles once and did not die but just slowed down. However, other times I hit just one obstacle and died. I wasn't sure how this worked out..
- Cool concept with the world spinning. I was working hard just to stay alive and didn't have time to figure out the other paths. If you put arrows that showed other paths then I would have bought more rocket fuel to try to get to these paths.
- The pop-up ads get a bit annoying. On my device they come up after every game, which means approx every 10 seconds. But I guess you have to make money somehow. Thankfully there are no in-game ads.

Overall a fun game. Thanks for making it!
10-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Hi sterlingware.

Thanks for playing and for the comments. I think you hitting an obstacle and dying was either the rockslide hitting you or was it some kind of spikes? And one thing about the ads that the game currently fails to communicate is that if you buy anything with real money, no ads will be shown after that.

Sami M.
ResComiGames
10-22-2014, 04:40 AM
Hi coolpepper43.

We have some plans to release to App Store but there is no set timeline or release date yet. But a release will likely happen sometime next year.

Sami M.
ResComiGames
10-29-2014, 12:44 AM
Nice Game

its look a nice game but i did not found any download link here.. if this is a free game then definitely i will play it
11-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Nice platform and interesting ideea. Isn't the size of it a bit too big ?