★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Galaxy Trucker $7.99 ---> $4.99 till Oct 12th

10-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Galaxy Trucker $7.99 ---> $4.99 till Oct 12th

Hey everyone.

Galaxy Trucker for iPad is available at a discounted price only till October 12th. So go and grab it now!

Touch Arcade Galaxy Trucker thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=243767
10-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
Diky panove ! / thank you guys !

10-06-2014, 11:55 AM
This is really cool that you guys are letting us know when the sale ends. I definitely want to get your game, but I only have an iPhone and I hear the jury is still out on whether the game will be universal or a separate app for iPhone. Because of that, I don't want to spend money on an app I can't use. Do you think you will have another sale when the game comes out universal/separate app for phones? Great job on the game btw. It's awesome to hear of a board/strategy game conversion that stays true to the source material, but also distinguishes itself (much lik Agricola did)
10-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
This is really cool that you guys are letting us know when the sale ends. I definitely want to get your game, but I only have an iPhone and I hear the jury is still out on whether the game will be universal or a separate app for iPhone. Because of that, I don't want to spend money on an app I can't use. Do you think you will have another sale when the game comes out universal/separate app for phones? Great job on the game btw. It's awesome to hear of a board/strategy game conversion that stays true to the source material, but also distinguishes itself (much lik Agricola did)
We can't share all the details, but we are definitely thinking of all the iPhone users. We want to please the early adopters of the app for iPhones too, don't worry
10-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czech Games Edition View Post
We can't share all the details, but we are definitely thinking of all the iPhone users. We want to please the early adopters of the app for iPhones too, don't worry
Awesome news! And thanks for being so prompt with your response. I'm happy I won't have to miss out on, what looks like, the probable best board/strategy game of the year Now get back to work!
10-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
Awesome news! And thanks for being so prompt with your response. I'm happy I won't have to miss out on, what looks like, the probable best board/strategy game of the year Now get back to work!
Sir, yes sir!
10-06-2014, 03:11 PM
I'm surprised how polished this game is. I'm not particularly a board game fan even though I bought all the Monopoly versions on latest EA sale, but this game is something else. With it's unique style, great sense of humor and balanced gameplay it's really easy to love this game from very first run. Tutorial is amazing, it's so natural to get familiar with the mechanics and rules. Not to mention possibility to choose between real-time or turn-based style, singleplayer and multiplayer with custom games for friends or tens of achievements is making this game a must-have title. And for current launch sale price the decision is a no-brainer. Highly recommended! Very well done CGE.
10-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
I'm surprised how polished this game is. I'm not particularly a board game fan even though I bought all the Monopoly versions on latest EA sale, but this game is something else. With it's unique style, great sense of humor and balanced gameplay it's really easy to love this game from very first run. Tutorial is amazing, it's so natural to get familiar with the mechanics and rules. Not to mention possibility to choose between real-time or turn-based style, singleplayer and multiplayer with custom games for friends or tens of achievements is making this game a must-have title. And for current launch sale price the decision is a no-brainer. Highly recommended! Very well done CGE.
Thanks a lot! We are happy that you enjoyed the tutorial. So you haven't played the board game before?
10-07-2014, 04:43 AM
No, I didn't have a chance to try the board version but I've seen the review on youtube and seems like a lot of fun. I overheard (at least I think I did) that you're planning to release the game on Android as well? If so, is it going to be cross-platform?
10-07-2014, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
No, I didn't have a chance to try the board version but I've seen the review on youtube and seems like a lot of fun. I overheard (at least I think I did) that you're planning to release the game on Android as well? If so, is it going to be cross-platform?
I am glad to hear that even though you are not familiar with the rules, you find the tutorial helpful. Yes, we are planning to release it for Android as well, hopefully before the end of the year. So all the players shall be able to play it together, no matter their system.