Splot by Frozenbyte - Release on October 23rd!
Kai from Frozenbyte here, with great news about a game that's been in development since 2007 - roughly 7 years now. Splot is coming to iOS on October 23rd.
Splot combines the easy to learn gameplay mechanics of a modern mobile title with the depth and detail of an old-school platformer, with sharp new controls and crispy visuals!
You play as Splot, a one-eyed blue alien who has crash landed onto a strange planet along with his adversaries, the Hungry Blobs. A native population of Birdlings is now in danger of being eaten by the Blobs, and Splot sets out to rescue them. The gameplay of Splot is fast-paced platforming where your goal is to reach all the captured birdlings in time before the Blobs eat them, while racing to the end of the levels as fast as possible.
Splot will be a paid, universal app.
- - Race against the Hungry Blob Kings and rescue the endangered Baby Birdlings
- - Easy to learn touch controls with stunning precision - maneuver your way through perilous obstacles: spikes, lava, lasers, portals and more
- - Level up and boost your abilities with splottastic power-ups such as the Magnet, Freeze and Vacuum
- - Collect vault pieces and unlock over 150 different Splots
- - Explore seven unique worlds: a peaceful fairy forest, a hazardous space ship, a haunted castle, and many more to discover
- - Play through a total of 56 challenging levels and three difficulty settings that put your skills to the test
We hope you like the game as much as we loved developing it!
If you'd like to know more, here's a few links to some relevant pages:
Official website: www.splotgame.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/splotgame
Frozenbyte website: http://www.frozenbyte.com