★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Assistance needed!

10-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Assistance needed!

help!!! My iPhone 5S has the most boring of games on it!! I need games that are atmospheric, innovative or just plain fun! I want sophistication and a console experience ! Something akin to the room! Adventure and action games are welcome ! In fact any recommendations are welcome !!!
10-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

10-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Phantom Rift
Bioshock
Deus Ex: The Fall
Republiqué
Device 6
Year Walk
Just to name a few
10-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroa View Post
Yeah! MHF Unite FTW! Also GTA: San Andreas, Infinity Blade III. Highly Suggested.

•⚜♜⚅✵【ℂℨ₣₣₣Ωℇ】✵⚅♜⚜•
Music Producer / GFX Artist / Luker / Game Reviewer
【Check Out My Musics: Click Here! [For More Awesome Remixes]
10-08-2014, 02:48 AM
The GTA games are pretty good and a decent price too. Haven't played Monster Hunter yet but but absolutely loved it on PSP

Ben Jones
Mobile app and game designer
Twitter: @benjones_design
Company: @cheeky_devils
10-08-2014, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammed Laden View Post
help!!! My iPhone 5S has the most boring of games on it!! I need games that are atmospheric, innovative or just plain fun! I want sophistication and a console experience ! Something akin to the room! Adventure and action games are welcome ! In fact any recommendations are welcome !!!
Worth looking at lots of iOS sites and seeing what their games of the week/month are and trying those.

Surprised when people spend a lot of money on an iphone and then dont seem to know what games to get !
10-08-2014, 03:44 AM
These are titles with really good visuals and sounds, fantastic gameplay, decent length and/or replayability, and overall just fun gaming experiences.

So... My picks:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
The World Ends With You
Ravensword Shadowlands
The Walking Dead The Game
Battleheart Legacy
Infinity Blade Trilogy

Here are "quick-session" titles that i find extremely fun, and i think almost anyone would too:

Fruit Ninja
Slayin
Boson X
Bardbarian
VVVVVV
Polara
Minigore 2
Inferno 2
Super Hexagon
Fireball SE
Icycle
Rayman Jungle/Fiesta Run
Adventure Beaks

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-08-2014, 03:45 AM
Another option is to click on this, where the first few pages will show you ALL titles that the Touch Arcade reviewers has rated 5-stars ever since they started:

http://toucharcade.com/top-reviews/?time=all

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword