★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for action and bomb-dropping adventures, let's go blow stuff up!

It's time to take the battle to the enemy and win the war. Pilot B-17 and Lancaster bombers while searching out key enemy forces on land and sea to destroy!

iBomber 3 will immediately transport you into the very thick of the action with multiple missions across the Pacific Ocean, Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa.

iBomber 3 offers a huge variety of game-play and excitement with jaw-dropping explosions and effects.

Game Features:
Explosive, bomb-dropping action
Pilot B-17 and Lancaster bombers
Action-packed Day and Night missions
Jaw dropping explosions and effects
Play in multiple theaters of combat
Destroy the enemy, protect the allies
The unrivaled satisfaction of blowing everything up

Like iBomber? Have you tried our other iBomber games?

"iBomber®" is a registered trade mark and brand name of Cobra Mobile Limited.

Come LIKE us on Facebook (facebook.com/cobramobile) or find out more on YouTube (youtube.com/cobimobi)
10-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Oh cool. I had no idea there was a new one.

10-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Yay! Was a huge fan of the prequels. Waiting for impressions.
10-07-2014, 11:58 PM
OMG OMG OMG.

Though I'm a bit disappointed they didn't at least update the graphics. I don't need 3D but it looks like they're using the same art from the previous title. I loved the last iBomber but was hoping for some big changes if they made a new one.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
10-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
OMG OMG OMG.

Though I'm a bit disappointed they didn't at least update the graphics. I don't need 3D but it looks like they're using the same art from the previous title. I loved the last iBomber but was hoping for some big changes if they made a new one.
The classic game-play is the same but the visuals are all new but the game is keeping to the same art-style of the previous games. If you have a retina device or Metal ready device, the game should impress you...

pepsi..
10-08-2014, 01:30 AM
I believe this was made with Apple's Metal development software.
10-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Game Impressions

10-08-2014, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
I believe this was made with Apple's Metal development software.
Yeah, iBomber 3 fully supports Apple's Metal Graphic engine.

pepsi..
10-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Would much rather have seen an update of Ibomber Tower Defense personally.

Loved the first two but mobile / tablet games have progressed so far these days.....worried that the devs just wont see a return on this one

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
10-08-2014, 05:15 AM
Oh i guess i got confused sorry! I thought this was defense. I loved the defense one. This plane one looks cool but I'm prone to getting dizzy easily so i won't be able to pick this one up. Looks fun though!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar