★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become the best warrior and get the max rank and score in this highly addictive game.

Merge characters cells with the same color to create a more value cell that will allow you to attack the enemies with the same color.

Colords is a endless game where the target is simple: GET THE MAXIMUM SCORE AND RANK ATTACKING ENEMIES !!

With nice characters and colorful graphics and effects, is an amazing game for the entire family.

Colords is user friendly and intuitive. Fast learning and very easy controls.
All you have to do is drag the finger in the board horizontally and vertically to move the cells and merge cells of the same color and launch your attacks against your enemies.

Colords offers:

* Addicting gameplay. Play once and once and make different strategies to get more points.
* Infinite fun. You can not stop to play to try to improve your score.
* Colorful and friendly graphics for everyone.
* Combos that boost your score.
* Special items to improve your game.
* World-wide Leaderboard - Try to be the first one in the global ranking of GameCenter.
* Achievements - Try to unlock all the achievements of the game. Can you be the best?

Interested on know more about Colords? Start your fantasy adventure today!

Already a fan of Colords? Be sure to visit Colords Facebook page, or follow Colords on
Twitter to stay up to date with everything!

https://www.facebook.com/colordsgame
https://twitter.com/colords_game
10-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Thanks a lot for posting PeteOzzy.

I hope you enjoy with it.

Best.

Last edited by MF3D_Dev; 10-25-2014 at 06:57 AM.

10-08-2014, 02:25 AM
Looks special. Trying it now...

Pine Entertainment
10-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Played the game. It's so good. But sometimes I wish that the enemy always has 4 colors. Because I got soldiers with high score but the enemy only has 1 color in 4 squares. It made me crazy...

Pine Entertainment
10-08-2014, 03:19 AM
Hi Andre,

Thanks a lot, I am happy that you like the game.

About the same color in the 4 squares, yeah, sometimes this happen, is part of the difficulty, for that, you can wait until create the value needed, or you have the Destruction Attack (skull), that removes the complete column of the enemies, generating new ones.

I hope you continue playing and making great scores for the Worldwide Leaderboard

Best.
10-08-2014, 11:34 AM
An user said in other thread that is released in the U.S Store too.

Enjoy.
10-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Though i suck in this Threes-genre and the gameplay won't hold me for too long, i will support you with the remove ads purchase. It's two bucks if i remember right.

The game controls great and is as polished as Ice Wings Plus, one of my favorite endless games. And you listen to your customers in your threads, a good reason more for supporting a Dev. Good luck !
10-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Thanks a million Qwertz555, much much appreciated.

Remove the in-app is $0.99, thanks too for support the game purchasing it. !!

I am REALLY happy that you like Ice Wings Plus too, the people really not support to much the game

Thanks again !!!

Best.
10-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear.

Ok, i removed the ads and as one of the very few exceptions, a consumable iap. Two bucks won't pay you the rent but maybe a lottery ticket for the great "El Gordo" ? Who knows...
10-08-2014, 07:35 PM
I like the threes/2048 genre type games. They are a quick pickup and play. This game takes that and spins it a bit in a fun way. Im liking it enough that I will likely buy the remove ads, especially since the other IAP is not required to play the game. I think it could use a little spelling and grammar clean up but otherwise its a nice game.