★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pixelbite
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 239.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Reckless Racing is back with dirtier racetracks, more epic power slides, eye-popping graphics and the largest selection of cars and trucks to date.

Play the career mode loaded with 60 events in 9 different seasons and the Arcade mode featuring 24 challenges, or compete on the online leaderboards in Single Event. Reckless Racing 3 has the most detailed physics and complex graphics so far, giving you the smoothest racing experience ever.

GYMKHANA
The precision stunt driving mode, Gymkhana, is the latest addition in race events. Its the true skill test for any seasoned race driver and features a special range of suped-up rally cars.

DRIFT MODE
Feeling the need to skid in every corner? Well then, this is the event mode for you. Score points for awesome drifts and huge bonuses for executing them perfectly.

RECKLESS MASHUP
The mixed starting grid is being reintroduced to all races, pitching Cars vs Trucks vs Buggies in a reckless mashup. Do you want to go big and bully your opponents or be small and quick? Its up to you, but beware the A.I. drivers have been infused with an extra dose of reckless behavior.

Strap down and get ready for some pure racing delight!

Probably the best power slides in the world!
36 routes in 6 different environments.
28 cars and trucks to choose from.
Career, Arcade and Single Event game modes.
Gymkhana, Drift, Hot Lap and Race event types.
More detailed and complex graphics and physics than ever.
Customizable touch controls.
Full gamepad support.
Features optional IAPs for players who want to unlock things faster.
Record and share videos (currently disabled for some devices).
GameCenter leaderboards and achievements.
iCloud support.
English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, , , , Português do Brasil

Requires:
iPhone 4S or newer
iPad 2 or newer
iPod Touch 5 or newer
10-08-2014, 05:26 AM
INSTABUY!!!
Can't wait to try this..

10-08-2014, 05:27 AM
Update 10.09.2014:

Pixelbite has informed me that they have found what was causing the Screen Blow up Bug and are fixing it with the first Update.

Therefor I have removed my post that was describing the Bug.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-09-2014 at 11:00 AM.
10-08-2014, 05:29 AM
Gone seems to be the online multiplayer from the first and second games. That's a bit of a shame.

I see no mention of car upgrades and customization, unlike the description for Reckless Racing 2. Anyone know if this is still in?

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
10-08-2014, 05:32 AM
What the ? What's going on with this game ? Why is it messed up ?
10-08-2014, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
What the ? What's going on with this game ? Why is it messed up ?
Still hoping that is is just a mistake but judging by the Build Number 1.01 this seem to be the Final Build. Maybe we will see an Emergency Update over Night but I hardly believe it since some of the Bugs in the Game seem to be going deeper then I had thought so far.

I will try it out on my iPhone 5s too but I hope that the Game won`t be missing a Part of the Screen as on my iPhone 5s Devices too as it does on the iPhone 6/6+.
10-08-2014, 05:37 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Wubba
That's really a shame. I was hyped for this game, and I expected a bit more from Pixelbite.
10-08-2014, 05:41 AM
Update:

Pixelbite has informed me that they have found what was causing the Screen Blow up Bug and are fixing it with the first Update.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-09-2014 at 10:54 AM.
10-08-2014, 05:47 AM
Oh calm down you :P I imagine it's an OS thing, are you on iOS 8?
10-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Oh no! This was my favorite release of the night!