★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Relax and challenge yourself with this ethereal space experience.

ORBB is a no-death, no time-limit game where you jump from planet to planet to clear stars.

5/5 "Excellent graphics and easy interface makes for an enjoyable experience thatll last!"

5/5 "From the charming sound effects to the relaxing music, this game is just plain fun. Youre not punished for experimentation, which is also wonderful."

Go at your own pace or challenge yourself to get the bonus time achievement as you warp through wormholes and fly around anti-gravity!

FEATURES:
5 phases
60 unique levels
NO ads
Original music from Whitaker Trebella, the creator of Pivvot and Polymer!

Thank you for playing our game!

Cheers!

-Kyle and Howard

--
Contact us: info@mochibits.com
Like us: http://facebook.com/MochiBits
Follow us: http://twitter.com/MochiBits

PeteOzzy's comments:

10-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Price in NZ is $3.79 which should translate to USD 20.99.

Whoa! Didn't realise the Kiwi dollar was so strong! Or is that week? Either way, whoa!

10-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Thank gosh for the extra zero
So far I am really liking the game. It's a nice puzzler that has a great relaxing style. I see they are adding more & more elements to make you think as you progress along. Easy one touch controls. Was surprised the first time I flew off the screen & came back on as the orbb continued along its path. Cool effect! Really nice game.

Install size 70.9mb. Nice!

Last edited by mzinn; 10-09-2014 at 08:47 PM.
10-09-2014, 08:42 PM
OMG, this game looks like it was made for me. What does the music sound like in the game. Is it similar to what's in the trailer? Super relaxing? I've been looking for the perfect game to put me to sleep.
10-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
OMG, this game looks like it was made for me. What does the music sound like in the game. Is it similar to what's in the trailer? Super relaxing? I've been looking for the perfect game to put me to sleep.
Yep like music you'd put on to sleep. Very relaxing Problem is it'll be tough to fall asleep when you keep saying "ok just one more level"

Last edited by mzinn; 10-09-2014 at 08:46 PM.
11-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Just wanted to let you know that ORBB is free for a few days.

Thanks for playing, we really appreciate it.

-Kyle

PS. The music is done by Whitaker Trebella. He made Pivvot and Polymer and did the music for like a zillion other awesome games.
11-03-2014, 12:03 PM
I did get this one before the price drop when it came out. 3 days, 3 games that I bought that dropped free. That's just how it goes. But before that I was on a one month run of nothing I bought dropped free. Go get this now. Easily worth free. I enjoyed it.
11-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I did get this one before the price drop when it came out. 3 days, 3 games that I bought that dropped free. That's just how it goes. But before that I was on a one month run of nothing I bought dropped free. Go get this now. Easily worth free. I enjoyed it.
Ah. Sorry about that. There's really no good time to do the free thing.

Thank you for playing. We appreciate it.

-Kyle