★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hordes of evil sweets are taking over the world! Will your magic powers be enough to stop them?

Though your calorie-filled enemies are relentless, you have a few tricks up your sleeve, too! When you attack a snack-monster, all enemies standing on matching tiles also take damage. Plus, you can instantly KO desserts on tiles that match their own color. Pick your targets carefully to prevent them from reaching you!

Play through two game modes: a 24-level Story Mode and an endless Survival Mode. In each, youll unlock a dozen power-ups that will help you stay alive and boost your scores!

FEATURES:
- Learn how to play and find out what happened to the world in the 24-level Story Mode!
- See how long you can stay alive while fighting the never-ending hordes in Survival Mode!
- Unlock 12 different power-ups from explosive spells to score multipliers!
- Fight in 8 different environments, including an arid desert, the city streets, and even the moon!
- Compare your high scores with your friends through Game Center!

Bonus: This app contains 0 calories, making it way healthier for you than the evil desserts youll be blasting away!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 46.6 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Hordes of evil sweets are taking over the world! Will your magic powers be enough to stop them?

Though your calorie-filled enemies are relentless, you have a few tricks up your sleeve, too! When you attack a snack-monster, all enemies standing on matching tiles also take damage. Plus, you can instantly KO desserts on tiles that match their own color. Pick your targets carefully to prevent them from reaching you!

Play through two game modes: a 24-level Story Mode and an endless Survival Mode. In each, you’ll unlock a dozen power-ups that will help you stay alive and boost your scores!

FEATURES:
- Learn how to play and find out what happened to the world in the 24-level Story Mode!
- See how long you can stay alive while fighting the never-ending hordes in Survival Mode!
- Unlock 12 different power-ups from explosive spells to score multipliers!
- Fight in 8 different environments, including an arid desert, the city streets, and even the moon!
- Compare your high scores with your friends’ through Game Center!

Bonus: This app contains 0 calories, making it way healthier for you than the evil desserts you’ll be blasting away!
iPhone Screenshots:

10-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Flantastic? Very punny

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.

10-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Flantastic? Very punny
I spent an embarrassingly long time trying to come up with that and a few other not-too-terrible puns. Ones that got left on the cutting room floor include "Marble-ous", "Awe-ins-PIE-ring", "Excell-mint", and "Muffin-credible". Many groans were uttered from my friends as I told them.
10-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Your icon looks incredibly blurry on both of my devices
Maybe it's because it isn't universal and it's on iPad, but other iPhone apps don't look this blurry

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 10-08-2014 at 11:03 PM.
10-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Doesn't seem to work on my iPad 2. The buttons work fine until you get to the actual game and then anywhere on the bottom send him right... And the fire button doesn't register. It's as if the area for movement is huge and invisible and either covers the fire button or pushes it off screen. Hmmmm
10-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Your icon looks incredibly blurry on both of my devices
Maybe it's because it isn't universal and it's on iPad, but other iPhone apps don't look this blurry
Hmm, I know I included iPad-specific icons when building it. I'll take a look. What kind of iPad are you using (retina/non-retina)?
10-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
Doesn't seem to work on my iPad 2. The buttons work fine until you get to the actual game and then anywhere on the bottom send him right... And the fire button doesn't register. It's as if the area for movement is huge and invisible and either covers the fire button or pushes it off screen. Hmmmm
I'll take a look. I ran into a similar problem on other devices, so the problem might have already been fixed recently. Thanks for letting me know!