★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: RoverCraft is an exciting arcade journey, played on the hills of distant planets on a rover constructed by you. Since you design your vehicle, its success depends on YOU!!

Equip your vehicle with jet engines, reactors, super-wheels and plenty of other upgrades and take the challenge of climbing the steep mountains of exotic planets. Drive your monster rover carefully there are many dangers ahead. You might run out of fuel, meet a steep and rugged slope, your vehicle may lose its wheels, or your pilot may get a tear in his space suit.

Features:
- 14 different planets to race on (more to come soon)
- Advanced realistic physics engine
- Player can create endless types of rovers
- The game is a mix of crafting and racing making it fun for all ages
- Universal app
- Free to play

Master the most unusual terrains of unknown planets. Navigate across the planets and get to the mothership! Play for free now.
10-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Loving this so far; pretty sure I could never have too many games where you design your own vehicle.

Currency is pretty fairly awarded and the IAPs seem unnecessary, at least so far. Definitely worth a download for anyone that enjoyed Starborn Anarkist, Must Go Up, Loco Motors, Bad Piggies and other games like that.

10-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Nice find i love these types of games I'll give it a try.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
10-09-2014, 09:09 AM
This game is great. Bit of a grind to earn the currency needed to buy new parts and upgrades but that's to be expected from a free game. Really enjoying it so far and well worth a look if you like these build your own vehicle games.

Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
10-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Downloading now
I love these types of games too,
10-10-2014, 08:55 AM
Been playing it for quite a while. Really liking it! My record is 541. And that's been it for the past days. Can't get past that steep hill.
10-10-2014, 04:28 PM
59% through earth and this is my vehicle. Also unlocked Mars but haven't got very far there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	79248  

10-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Is anyone else playing this? Looks like it's impossible to complete day 7 of the daily challenge as the front of my car hits the space craft and doesn't register as a finish?

10-16-2014, 03:15 AM
Are there any games where you build your own vehicle/other and fight other peoples things? (Like robocraft or battleship craft)

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
10-16-2014, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duivs View Post
Are there any games where you build your own vehicle/other and fight other peoples things? (Like robocraft or battleship craft)
Hmm there was one but I can't remeber the name of it? Actually it might have been pulled. But you used to build machines and then watch them fight it out.
Any other building type games anyone can reccomend.

Edit. It was called rigonauts.