★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FunMobility
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.6 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **** Update over 80 puzzles now! ****
-----------------------------------------
Amazing new puzzle that is the next step in music games. This unique music puzzle lets you alter an audio stream to activate speakers that play layers of a song. The goal is to get all of the layers of the song playing together by connecting the speakers.

Cool Features:

~ Physics Engine: Alter an active audio stream by touch.

~ 5 original music compositions

~ Challenging Puzzle Play!

How to Play:
The main objective of the game is to fill targets, called 'Collectors', with a mysterious flow of light energy, called 'The Stream'.

To manipulate the direction of 'The Stream' into the 'Collectors', there are various types of tools, called 'Affectors' at your disposal.

When each 'Collector' is filled with 'The Stream', an individual stem will play.

Once you have filled all 'Collectors', the entire song will play and the puzzle is solved advancing the player to the next puzzle.

Overall, the game provides an alternative way to enjoy music beyond your run-of-the-mill beatmatching or rhythm game.

Be the first to play!

More Puzzles and features to come!
09-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Ok!!!

The screenshot looks nice and the game appears interesting, but doesn't show the real gameplay in action. Can you post the gameplay videos, Please!!!

09-04-2009, 02:34 PM
surely it can't be a clone......it says one of a kind

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
09-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger2_pt View Post
Ok!!!

The screenshot looks nice and the game appears interesting, but doesn't show the real gameplay in action. Can you post the gameplay videos, Please!!!
Unfortunately I'm not the developer and I couldn't find any gameplay videos myself.

Anyone want to TOFTT?

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
09-09-2009, 10:08 PM
It's Genesis, and it says it's unique?

back
09-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Those streams don't look to flash either. May be better if they are in motion.
09-12-2009, 09:37 AM
so anyone want toftt ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-17-2009, 04:48 PM
I picked this up to keep me going after the sound broke on Genesis (still waiting for the update ) and have enjoyed it just fine.

The sound (complete with old-school hiss ) is less immersive than Genesis or Auditorium and the graphics are simpler but work well enough. There is a higher quality graphics option that looks a bit better but runs rather slowly my 1st. gen iPod touch.

Instead of pinching to resize the filters, there is a bar you drag on the right of the screen, an approach which I quite like.

Sure, this is a knock-off, poor man's version of Auditorium (unlike Genesis which is a very slick knock-off!) but the puzzles themselves are decent, the dev has been providing regular updates and, all things considered, I'd say it's worth a look if this type of game appeals to you. I've certainly got my 0,79 worth from it!
11-17-2009, 04:57 PM
ahhh why cant auditiorium be .99 like this one?
grrr.....

Playing Red Conquest! Username: Sebasterbator
Hit me up if you wanna play.