★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play the role of the invisible heroes who guarantee the cleanliness of our environment. Drive your garbage truck through the streets and empty the trash cans before the city wakes up.

CAREER MODE

In the morning rush, every second counts. Do not forget to upgrade your truck as you progress in your career to be able to complete your task in time.

Drive carefully and avoid hitting the fire hydrants. They are extremely fragile and may cause big trouble when damaged.

MULTIPLAYER

Challenge your friend for a real-time two player race. The winner will be the one who empties the more trash cans.

Increase your chances of winning by upgrading your garbage truck.

Both of your devices must be connected to the same wifi network.
10-09-2014, 03:48 PM

10-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Goodbye, Asphalt 8! (Not really, though I do wish they'd include more novelty vehicles in the same vein as the Ford F-150.)

That game looks very bland and slow.
10-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Hahaha. Awesome. I was a District Manager for a high profile garbage company for years. There definitely aren't enough good garbage truck games on the AppStore......actually, there aren't any good ones I don't thing. Lol
10-09-2014, 11:54 PM
I'm really enjoying this - great graphics and excellent, responsive physics. My only suggestions would be to add actual arm movement for emptying the garbage cans and adding sound effects for the garbage cans!
10-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Anyone know what's going on with the environment in this one? It's at least the fourth time I've seen the same city used in a game, is it a stock one from the developing package?
10-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Anyone know what's going on with the environment in this one? It's at least the fourth time I've seen the same city used in a game, is it a stock one from the developing package?
I haven't played this but a guess could be those games were made with Unity and the environments are on the asset store. That or maybe on opengameart
10-10-2014, 05:45 PM
wow a fresh title
10-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
You're wanting different environments in a free game about collecting rubbish? Come on! Get real!
10-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
You're wanting different environments in a free game about collecting rubbish? Come on! Get real!
You didn't understand the question that you responded to, so no need to be a bit rude to Pete because of it. I took him to mean that he'd seen the same environment in 3 or 4 completely different games, not all in this game alone. Either way, no big deal.