★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A-2481 - the horror game is one of the few games that really make you scared.

Have you ever thought about possibility to control human brain at a distance? Can we do that? The same ideas occupied our heros mind. A journalist of a small provincial newspaper finds fragments of information about a secret military bunker of the USSR times codenamed -2184 where such experiments were obviously carried out in strict secrecy. Without a moment's hesitation you decide to start searching for answers for your new article!

Dark and gloomy corridors of the bunker are a real thrill. And forsaken rooms where it seems people worked not so long ago, are terrifying. Every minute of stay in this evil place will make you go away as soon as possible. What is waiting for you there? Lets find out!
10-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Game Impressions

Awesome! Creepy as Hell! Is this game was inspired by a popular horror game called Amnesia with a blend of Outlast? This is my 1st Rank Horror Game this coming November!

My suggestion, please update UI game menu on your recent games. Thats all.

⚜♜⚅✵【ℂℨ₣₣₣Ωℇ】✵⚅♜⚜
Music Producer / GFX Artist / Luker / Game Reviewer
【Check Out My Musics: Click Here! [For More Awesome Remixes]

10-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3FFF0E View Post
Awesome! Creepy as Hell! Is this game was inspired by a popular horror game called Amnesia with a blend of Outlast? This is my 1st Rank Horror Game this coming November!

My suggestion, please update UI game menu on your recent games. Thats all.
Thanks for the tip
Over the menu, I will try to accommodate your request.
10-10-2014, 12:50 PM
10-13-2014, 10:41 AM
its a really good game, thank you for not making it so dark! and i love how u can hide from the monster. thats amazing. for the future,
the scanline effect hurts my eyes, and make us able to close doors, hide in closets, etc! 9/10
10-13-2014, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pllobsession View Post
its a really good game, thank you for not making it so dark! and i love how u can hide from the monster. thats amazing. for the future,
the scanline effect hurts my eyes, and make us able to close doors, hide in closets, etc! 9/10
Thanks for the tip, and you have offered good ideas.
11-19-2014, 10:25 AM
man i love your apps

your games are awsome man for the horror fans with an ipad, are simply well put together, i have all of them and noticed they all got something from big AAA horror games but the quality you putting into them is simply top notch,
another great thing is that youre developing games one after another so just keep them coming, we need this horror indie experiences in our devices, im currently developing a horror game for the oculus rift and im basing mine in the experience you get from your games (hope you dont mind )
anyway cheers
and again keep them coming
11-20-2014, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by junioramaris View Post
your games are awsome man for the horror fans with an ipad, are simply well put together, i have all of them and noticed they all got something from big AAA horror games but the quality you putting into them is simply top notch,
another great thing is that youre developing games one after another so just keep them coming, we need this horror indie experiences in our devices, im currently developing a horror game for the oculus rift and im basing mine in the experience you get from your games (hope you dont mind )
anyway cheers
and again keep them coming
I am very glad that you like a lot of my games
12-30-2014, 08:13 AM
In the New Year holidays are temporarily free.