★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bucket Drop is a challenging experience.

The aim of the game is to score the most points with the iPhones in-built gyroscope by tilting your phone left or right to shift the bucket to one side of the screen to catch rain droplets in your bucket.

Persistently attempt to beat your own high score and even compete against your family and friends by sharing your score online.

Game difficulty level increases with every successful point achieved by raising your bucket into the clouds.
10-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Are you trying to post your itunes app information? It looks like you didn't put the whole link in your brackets [ ] Looks like you just have the game name there.
If so, at the bottom of my post, click quote, as if you are going to respond to post. Pay attention to the appinfo section. Copy it (Copy the whole line including the brackets: [ ] ) and then edit your post and paste it. It should be right below what I wrote here: ⤵️

Last edited by Lavender; 10-10-2014 at 12:32 PM.
10-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Delete post.
10-11-2014, 11:37 AM
I se that you edited your post so the app info could show up.
I am happy that what I wrote helped you.

As you can see, normally TA members are quite helpful and really want developers to do well. Especially independant ones.

That being said...... I must write:
Normally it is common courtesy and just good manners, to thank someone when they help you.
10-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Thank you. It wasn't my intention to be rude I didn't want to spam my own thread and took that as a priority to suggest deleting my own reply . Sorry if it was misunderstood as rudeness . I am appreciative . And aspiring to become a iPhone game developer and wouldn't dare be rude or dishonest in this community as much as it is required also to respect the reviewers on the AppStore it is also a requirement in my nature to others of whom I know and do not know.

Once again I am greatful for your support .
10-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AptitudeDesignLTD View Post
Thank you. It wasn't my intention to be rude I didn't want to spam my own thread and took that as a priority to suggest deleting my own reply . Sorry if it was misunderstood as rudeness . I am appreciative . And aspiring to become a iPhone game developer and wouldn't dare be rude or dishonest in this community as much as it is required also to respect the reviewers on the AppStore it is also a requirement in my nature to others of whom I know and do not know.

Once again I am greatful for your support .
Thank you for being honorable and your response.

The game looks like it might be fun.
Unfortunately; I have not upgraded to IOS8 yet. I will not be upgrading until probably end of November. I will come back and try out your game then.
Good luck to you!