★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Digit Defenders v1.0.1 just approved! (and is on sale!)

09-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Digit Defenders v1.0.1 just approved! (and is on sale!)

Hi,

The most recent update to our very new game Digit Defenders has just been approved, and is ready for purchase in the app store.

Also, R.Cloud Software is having a Labor day weekend back-to-school sale, all of our apps are on sale this weekend! You can read my blog post about it, or go directly to our iTunes app store page. This is a great chance to get our most popular titles at rock bottom prices.

This Digit Defenders update was a quick release, to address a few key issues. The following are new in v1.0.1:

1. Level descriptions added to each level, short help text explaining each level content
2. Visual feedback on half-solved quadratic equations
3. Improvements to the sound engine
4. A large number of gameplay improvements, generally smoothing out some of the rough areas.

We got great feedback from the initial v1.0 release, and have addressed many of the issues (that's what most of #4 is related to). Thanks to everyone who sent feedback and helped us improve the game.

If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please contact me, I would love to hear how you like the game...and especially how the young kids react to the child-friendly levels.

Thanks
Ryan

Founder and CEO, R.Cloud Software
iPhone Apps: Digit Defenders, iLOLZ, Create-a-Cartoon Face,Create A Valentine
Currently Developing: Spellwars
Game Development Blog: rcloudsoftware.wordpress.com
09-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the cheap prices, I've been waiting for this to pick up Digit Defenders and iLOLZ! I love your slick interface in iLOLZ, and Digit Defenders really does live up to everything you hype it up to be. It's prefect for both my kids, and even for me!

Vic
09-09-2009, 11:20 PM
What are people's ideas on current / future levels?

I am just wondering what people think of the current level selection. I know that it's heavy on arithmetic and has some very easy and very hard subjects in there. What problem patterns would people like to see more of? And what about new levels, any math subject particularly interesting to any of our user community? Remember that the control pad only supports entering positive and negative integers as answers.