★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ngmoco, LLC
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 36.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Once youre hooked on Star Defense Prelude, check out Star Defense to witness the epic conclusion to the war with the Srath, including a full galaxy of different planets, weapons and enemies.

WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING ABOUT STAR DEFENSE:

Meet your new addiction. IGN Wireless
I can safely say that its going to be very hard to go back to my former non-3D tower defense favorites. TouchArcade
BAM! A whole new planet in your pocket!
Star Defense Prelude is a FREE prequel to Star Defense, the critically acclaimed strategy title exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Fans of Star Defense and new players alike will love this free introduction to the Star Defense universe, which gives you the opportunity to experience the first Srath invasion ever on Outpost D-13.

Play on an entirely new planet and witness Outpost D-13 as it was before the Srath arrived.

Maximize your recon and plan carefully everything depends on your ability to respond to the Srath invaders in real time and build a mixture of towers that counteract all known alien units and resistances.

PRODUCT FEATURES:

PLUS+ ENABLED Add friends, access online leaderboards, and earn Plus+ Points. Get Star Defense to send Direct Challenges to your friends via the Plus+ network!

POWERFUL ARSENAL Build your defenses from 3 classes of towers and weapons, each with their own unique attributes, firing ranges and reload frequencies.

EXPLORE AND SECURE THE UNIVERSE Defend a breathtaking 3D planet, with its own distinct path layout, enemy types, and weapon choices.

MULTIPLE LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY Choose from Easy, Normal, or Hard difficulty settings for the challenge level that is right for you.

EARN MEDALS AND COMMENDATIONS Get Plus+ Points by collecting Medals and Commendations for accomplishing specific feats on the field. For Star Defense players, grow your score by adding these to your collection!

BREATHTAKING 3D GRAPHICS Stunning graphics and 3D worlds this is tower defense like youve never seen it before!

The Universe is in Your Hands Created exclusively for the iPhone & iPod Touch
09-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Okay... Cool I guess.

Edit: Wow, didn't know this was coming out. Glad it's free. Even more happy that it as plus+

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

Last edited by coconutbowling; 09-04-2009 at 09:40 PM.

09-04-2009, 09:38 PM
I stopped playinng star defense
09-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Just downloaded a few minutes ago. Definitely worth a look for fans of the genre, or of the full game.

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
09-04-2009, 09:46 PM
alredy have star defense but ill get this for the possible plus points

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
09-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
alredy have star defense but ill get this for the possible plus points
Don't forget that this is a new level as well; the level here isn't included in the full game

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter
09-04-2009, 10:17 PM
pfft should have OF not plus+

well honestly i just want one of them to win already and get it over with, just seems like OF has the edge
09-04-2009, 10:32 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
No Plus+ is the best out there

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
09-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
No Plus+ is the best out there
i agreee plus+ pwns OF

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
09-04-2009, 10:41 PM
I wish there was a universal solution, I don't like either for that very fact , I have 8 different online app accounts...

Gamecenter:1337brian