★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Slide Maze is a fast paced, challenging puzzle game that will test your mental and timing skills. Featuring 77 levels, unlockable characters, original music, and a level-editor + community levels!

The main concept in Slide Maze is that you can only move the cube when it is finished moving, as if it were sliding on ice. You have to find a way to get it to reach the finish line of the maze. Once you've done that, you can find the fastest route and get the fewest moves in the least amount of time.

Coming Soon: More levels, for free! More Cube types for more complex puzzles.

stereophonicgames's comments:

It just came out yesterday. Here's a video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dg8fGDvYrY

In-App-Purchases are completely optional. You can beat the game 100% without spending any money.

In the next update there will be 21 more levels and a level-editor that you can upload custom levels to the community and rate other peoples' levels.
10-16-2014, 06:51 PM
I recently got to preview, then review this game and feel it's the first of its type I've enjoyed in some time.
Luke Craig (Stereophonic Games) is/ are working on an update which will (from what I've read,) bring it up to par with the Android version.
I'm going to post details and a release date on my blog soon as I receive word, which will give me a great excuse to rectify and pick up on some smaller details previously missed. (That will teach me for rushing!) I'm also excited for more content having completed the title so far.

Unsure whether posting a link to my review will be frowned upon, I've decided instead to post a few highlights of what I think makes Slide Maze worthy of a download. In-turn hoping to shed some limelight its way and get people here playing Slide Maze and talking about it.

First of all, I think Stereophonic Games have brought some things new to the table with its version of a familiar puzzle kind.
It's fun, addicting and challenging, but seldom tedious --even when panic sets in!
The swipe control gestures work well and are enjoyable to use.
Visually and audibly cute, quirky and made with attention to detail.
It's completely free and upgradable, with totally optional in-app purchases and you even get *paid to view picture ads!

Did I mention it's free? I would love to know what you think . . .

(*Non-transferable in-game currency only. Soz. LOL ;P)

P.S. Just thought I'd take this opportunity to briefly introduce myself . . . Hello everybody, my name is Jamie, a fellow gamer/ and writer from the United Kingdom. The Touch Arcade website and .app has been my number one resource for iOS games for years now. Reading the articles and forums, also listening to the Podcast and for while it lasted watching Eli's weekly launch-night twitch live stream! However, I've only just plucked up the courage to sign-up and get involved. Hope to see you around!