★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JNA Mobile
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 58.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Steve the vampire has to get home before the sun rises, but he won't be able to make it without the help of his favourite soda: Dracola!
- - - -

Steve starts out as a a plain old run of the mill, scared of the sun, allergic to garlic kind of vampire. But by drinking plenty of Dracola he will unlock new vampire powers like Extra Speed, Immunity to Garlic and a good ol' fashioned tube of Sunscreen.

Keep the DraCola flowing as you will need all the help you can to get Steve through all four levels of endless platforming challenges. The best may even unlock all four of Dracola postcards, the ultimate in bragging rights!

JNA Mobile's comments:
10-14-2014, 12:22 PM
is this meant only for iphone 6 and 6+ ? because on my iphone 4s it shows in portrait mode, the screen is distorted and the icon of play is unreachable (between the screens i can see it for half a second when i swipe to change screens.)
10-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Seems there is a bug with some iOS 8 configurations. Fix should be released shortly but then will be waiting for Apple to approve. Sorry about the hassles.

UPDATE: Pulling form store until this fix is in.

Last edited by JNA Mobile; 10-14-2014 at 08:33 PM.
10-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNA Mobile View Post
Seems there is a bug with some iOS 8 configurations. Fix should be released shortly but then will be waiting for Apple to approve. Sorry about the hassles.

UPDATE: Pulling form store until this fix is in.
Damn, was too late to get it. Apple has been averaging 10-15 days for updates
10-29-2014, 12:04 AM
It's back up now, just in time for Halloween.
10-29-2014, 05:12 AM
Looks pretty cool. Downloading now.